*CHAPTER 11*

(AOU POV)
After working alot I found the information of the girl Name Lia. I rushed towards Pond to give this news to him.
I went there and there he is watching movies. Everyone is in there classes our classes ended before them today.

Aou: POND I GOT THE INFORMATION ABOUT LIA!!
Pond: GREATT!! Tell me now.
Aou: Lia is a 3rd year-
Pond: I don't want to date her I want to know the back story about Phuwin and Star just tell me main thing.
Aou: Uhm yeahh she was studying with Phuwin and Star that time. She is now in another college but I got her address.
Pond: Good Job Aou! Now it's time to meet her in person.
Aou: We can meet her today at 8pm She will be at her home that time.
Pond: Fine then You will come with me.
Aou: yeahh I will but let me inform my baby first. I don't want to make him worry.
Pond: Yeahh I can't even talk properly to my Darling. Otherwise we can meet her at 8 right then we have one and half hour so lets go to mall I want to Buy something.
Aou: Yeah lets go. But first.... you should change your shorts.

Pond looked at his shorts and smiled awkwardly.

Pond: hehe Please wait here huh I am coming okay.
Aou: okay dude.

(POND POV)
After finishing my shopping. Me and Aou went to Lia's house. We knocked on the door. She opened the door. She asked.

Lia: Who are you?
Pond: I am Pond. Star's Brother and Phuwin's Boyfriend.

She was so shocked she tried to close the door but we entered in her house. We somehow managed to calm her and make her agree to tell the truth.
And the truth she told me will definitely clear all the misunderstanding.
Tomorrow is my and Phuwin's anniversary and Tomorrow every misunderstanding will be gone. I am so proud to do this what a successful anniversary this is I am so Happy about that.

The other day I called Phuwin and Star to meet me at the backyard of my house.

(PHUWIN POV)
As Pond said me and Star came to the backyard it was decorated beautifully. I was watching around when Pond arrived with someone. It was a girl. Her face was not visible. I thought that Pond left me and got with her. But he said.

Pond: I am not angry on you both. But you both have misunderstanding first clear that Please. And I think maybe you both know her.

Now that girl's face was visible it was Lia. I remember her. She is Star's no.1 rival. I looked at Star, She was fumming in anger. Pond said.

Pond: I know she is your rival Star but first can you tell Phuwin why you left him. For me.. Sis Please.

Star sigh and I turned to her. This was the question I was trying to ask but never got the chance.

Star: I left him cause I saw Phuwin kissing Lia in uni. I thought he was cheating me with my rival so I just thought of ... leaving him.

A tear rolled down her eyes. I had teary eyes too.

Pond: Phuwin now you tell me just one thing. Did you were really cheating Star?
Phuwin: I never thought of cheating her.

Star turned to me. And was about to shout when Pond said.

Pond: Now Lia tell the true story.
Lia: Star.. Actually Phuwin was not cheating on you. I liked Phuwin but he was dating you. One day He was coming to meet you but I saw that you were coming also so I just kissed him forcefully. You saw it and ran. I thought that after doing this I will get Phuwin but it didn't happened.

Star was crying she turned to me and asked.

Star: Is.. is it tr..true.

I just nodded. She dropped on her place.

Pond: Phuwin.. Now you say truthfully you really love me Or just trying to play games? My sister was just protecting me Let her know that she don't  need to worry. Please...

I went to Pond and sat infront him. And said.

Phuwin: I loved her but when you was confessing to me I thought from my heart and got to know that you are the one who I truly love. You are that person whose existing is the most important for me. I was thinking to tell you that Star... is my ex but I saw that how much you love and trust your sister. So I didn't told you. I thought if I tell you then you will not believe me and support your sis-
Pond: How could you think that I will ever leave you and not trust you. I trust you and her the most. I love you and Star the most.

He said and hugged me. We both stood. Pond went towards Star and I followed him.

Pond: Star you heard everything. Phuwin was not cheating you sis. Do you still think he is the wrong person for me? Do you still want to separate us?

Star hugged Pond. Pond smiled And hugged her back.

Star: I don't. I don't want to separate you both I was just worried about you. But now I am not worried cause now I know that you are with the right person. Phuwin please take care of him.

I nodded. She stood. And Pond wiped her tears she smiled And said.

Star: Happy Anniversary you both. I wish you both stay together always.

Our other friends come And shouted.

All: HAPPIEST ANNIVERSARY POND PHUWIN!!!!

END OF THE CHAPTER. In story its PondPhuwin anniversary But today is JoongDunk anniversary. Happy Anniversary JoongDunk. And Congratulations to our We Are Gang for winning  "Entertainment Program of the Year" ,
Leave your votes+comments.

 And Congratulations to our We Are Gang for winning  "Entertainment Program of the Year" ,Leave your votes+comments