XVIII

••'eggs and bacon'••

WOOYOUNG

"Good morning." I hummed, seeing San waking up from sleep. His naked body was covered with the blanket.

He looked around like a lost puppy and sat up with his hair spreading in every direction.

I smiled at the sight of the man who made my night unbearably happy.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his sleepy voice. "Why aren't you sleeping next to me?"

I laughed at him as I flipped the bacon on the pan. "I'm making breakfast."

San tossed the blanket away and stood up proudly, walking towards me with a silly smile.

"Put some clothes on, moron." I exclaimed.

He gave me a glare and picked up his pants lazily, wearing them. He didn't bother wearing a top and I don't complain though.

He's such a sight.

I hid a smile when all the evidence of last night's activity was present like the scratches and hickies on his shoulder and back.

I cleared my throat, focusing on making food.

I got busy cooking the eggs when he wrapped his arms around me from behind. It sent a different type of shiver in my heart that I can't stop forming a smile.

"You're cooking breakfast for me?" He asked in a groggy voice. "That's so sweet."

San rests his chin on my shoulder and watched me make breakfast. I can just imagine him pouting behind me because I'm too focused on not burning the eggs.

"And it's done." I turned off the stove and took the food to the table but San was still clinging into my body. "Let go. Let's eat."

I slapped his arms and he let go, walking to his seat.

I sat and started eating. I made eggs with bacon and coffee but San was quiet, seemed so deep in thought.

"You don't eat breakfast?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Marry me." He suddenly blurted out in a serious tone.

I choked lightly and eyed him sternly. "Eat your breakfast. Stop blabbering nonsense things."

"Marry me." He repeated, his eyes were deeply rooted on me. "Marry me, Jung WooYoung."