XXI

••'meeting the princess'••

WOOYOUNG

"That's a freaking werewolf, man." I exclaimed again, taking in the man, a grown handsome huge ass man that YunHo's holding. "That's what he calls his princess?"

"Shut up, WooYoungie." I glared at YeoSang, "Don't be rude."

I closed my mouth and sat properly, waiting for YunHo to arrive.

"Oh my God, everyone's here!" I heard him squeal near us. "Let's sit there."

I was playing with the hem of my jacket when two huge people sat on my side. YunHo sitting beside me and his "princess", I'm assuming sat quietly beside him.

"Thank you guys for coming. I'm so touched." YunHo stated while wiping his fake tears. "This is Song MinGi. He's my childhood friend that I wanted you to meet."

I peered at the good looking fella YunHo brought. He shyly smiled at us.

"Nice to meet you." He said quietly but it shocked me how deep and low his voice was, so handsome, this man. He kept nudging YunHo on what to do next, cute.

"Oh, let me introduce you. This is YeoSang, JongHo, SeongHwa, HongJoong and on this side..." YunHo pointed at me and San, "WooYoung and San. These are my friends in the university."

YunHo nodded while taking in our names and faces. "Your dance group?"

"SeongHwa and San, they're my dance group mates in Tropical Boys." YunHo smiled at MinGi, eyes twinkling.

"Nice to meet you. YunHo told me about you guys." MinGi shyly smiled at San and SeongHwa. "I hope we get along well."

"We heard a lot about you too." SeongHwa replied with a teasing smile to YunHo.

I leaned to YunHo's ears and whispered, "Is he your princess?"

YunHo didn't face me but nodded in agreement while I held back a gasp.

Oh shit. He's so far from being a princess though. He's got sharp manly features, tall and big built if I may say. Princess Song MinGi is a fucking werewolf.

 Princess Song MinGi is a fucking werewolf