Interview

After the meet with Minho, Jisung felt a lot lighter than before.

He didn't know why.

He just felt.

And he let it be.

The next day Felix came and Felix kept blabbering the whole time how thoughtful Hyunjin was. How he opened the door for Felix, then took him to a cute pet cafe, payed for him, listened to him no matter what nonsense he was telling and laughed at his lame jokes.

Felix was jumping like a monkey when he remembered how Hyunjin gave him a smile and told him he would like to go out with Felix again.

Even Yeojun was too shocked to move see such over dramatic jumpy Felix. Jisung had to push him down and head lock him until he calmed down.

After when Felix calmed, Jisung was contemplating whether to tell about yesterday's sudden meet with Minho.

But when he told it Felix freaked out.

"WHAT THE FUCK- Oww"

Jisung smacked Felix's head hard.

"Yaaa- oh. Sorry." Felix laughed awkwardly.

"So you told him like everything?" Felix was surprised he shared so many things. Even with Jiwoo he shared only little bit. But with Minho he shared much more than he thought. Though not everything but still many things.

Jisung told him everything but left out the part about liking the warmth, the comfortable part.

Felix was a little shocked, scratch that very shocked when he heard Minho lent his arms andet him cry in his shoulder wetting his expensive clothes which didn't seemed a little bit of the Lee Minho he knew all this time.

But he didn't mentioned anything.

"So how's your preparation going?"

"What preparation?"

"Are you idiot? The preparation for the interview."

"Oh that. I'm taking good preparation. I hope I'll make a good impression on the CEO."

"I think you already made one.." Felix mumbled.

"Sorry I didn't catch you"

"Nothing. I said you'll do it. I believe in you."

"Thanks lix"

"Aha. Then let's go and enjoy some movie"

"Okay"

"Yay!!! Let's go Junnie baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that meeting at the park, Minho couldn't shake off the boy from his head at all.

His cute face, those doe-eyes, heart shaped lips, chubby cheeks, smiley face, crying face everything was stuck inside his brain and he couldn't just forget or avoid it.

Even the story of the boy was bothering him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday.

Jisung took a day off today as he intended to spent the rest of the day with Yeojun and take him out to grocery shopping after the interview.

About the interview, Jisung was confident. But again he was freaking out. After this is the top one in this field. It's requirements were also going to be high from the usual normal companies.

Jisung was now sitting in the waiting chair. A person is already inside giving his interview. Some already gave their. He heard the CEO is personally taking the interviews today. He also heard the position is really important one. The one in this position will directly work under the CEO. Likely a secretory but not one. His main job will be to supervise the architecture department along with head and his assistant. And sometimes do project assigned by the CEO and assist him in his work.

All these things are only freaking him out and the disappointed faces and ashamed look on the people who had given interview added to his pressure. But some had satisfied and happy grin on their face.

Now it was finally his turn. And that's when he realised he was the last one to give interview making him sweat from the pressure.

He walked towards the meeting room, trembling.

He knocked on the door softly and a small 'come in' was heard.

He slowly opened the door and to say he was shocked might be less to say. He felt like someone strucked him by lightning. 

He saw The Lee Minho sitting in the middle wearing a tight fitting shirt, hands folded showing his veiny hands. Two other people on either side of him and Hwang Hyunjin a little farther in a coach, chilling.

"You may sit" Minho voiced out who also seemed surprised but less than Jisung.

This helped Jisung getting out of his trance.

Jisung sat on the chair with a slight bow.

There was a brief silence and during this time Jisung didn't move his eye from his lap.

"Soo... Han Jisung?" Jisung looked up and saw the man on right of Minho asked.

"Yes"

"You graduated from Seoul National University?"

"Yes. I did my graduation and post graduation from the there."

"Your results seem pretty impressive.  Are you still working at Starts Company?"

"Yes. I am"

"Why you want to leave that? That company is as well recognised as ours."

"Ermm... Due to some personal reasons. Sorry" Jisung gave him a slight bow.

"Oh no. It's ok. So tell me what do you think of our company?"

"Dream Stracture is really unique from my perspective. I have studied some projects because of my practicals during post graduation. And from there I think in those design, there was something really aspiring. Every Stracture got its own meaning. Their own story."

The man hummed.

"Thank you Mr. Han. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"The pleasure is all mine sir."

"You may go now. We'll let you know your results through your email by tonight."

And with a last bow Jisung left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooo... You knew him?"

"Who?"

"Don't act dumb hyung. You know what I'm talking about.. Han Jisung. You know him?"

Hyunjin and Minho was now in Minho's cabin.

"Yes and no."

"Huh? Explain"

"We met yesterday."

"Aaahh... So you like him?"

"What?" Minho was shocked.

"The way you acted says so" Hyunjin  shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't mean anything.." Hyunjin  smiled innocently.

"Hyunjin...." Minho deadpanned.

"Oh.. look at the time hyung. I gotta go. Bye" Hyunjin  looked at his imaginary watch and was walked out of the room.

He entered again the next moment.

"Hi hyung. How're you doing?" He said as he sat on the coach.

"Don't you have any work?" Minho pinched his nose bridge.

"Nope. Dad is still managing, so I got nothing to do until next year. But I still help here and there."

"You- nevermind."

"Oh btw hyung. Do you actually know about him?"