todo story pt 1

you and todo have been in this toxic on-and-off relationship for a few months now.

he'd cheat, you'd leave, and then he'd convince you to come back with the same shit everytime.

promising he'll change, that he loves only you, that it was a one time thing, that it was just a huge mistake.

and for whatever reason you decide to believe him.

your friends have told you so many times to just leave him!

they don't understand why you're so stuck on him. he makes you cry, he makes you feel like you're not good enough.

but yet you believe him everytime when he says he's going to change.

now you're standing here confronting him about him cheating yet again.

you're tired of crying, tired of yelling at him and cussing at him for pulling the same shit.

so you just stop talking. you don't want to waste your time and energy on someone like him anymore.

you're so ready to finally do something for yourself.

rid yourself of someone who causes you so much pain and heartache simply because he can't keep it in his pants or even do the civil thing and tell you he's just not into you anymore.

you turn to walk away from him, ready to completely cut him out of your life.

you stop in your tracks as you feel his strong hands grip your waist from behind pushing himself up against your ass.

not this again.

"don't walk away from me. please baby," he said lowly.

his thumbs rub soothing circles into your waist.

you hate when he does this...this is how he gets you to stay.

he presses his firm body against your own and feel how warm and sturdy he is. he dips down to place soft slow kisses along your neck.

"gimme another chance," he says deeply between kisses, "don't be mad at me baby you know how much i love you."

always whispering you sweet promises you'd love to believe but know they're just lies.

as he kisses your neck his hands slip under your shirt slowly raising it up, "lemme show you how much you mean to me hm?"

you know if you give in you'll be back in the same cycle unless you do something about it.

you'll let him...but it's not going to end the way he wants.