sukuna oneshot

an: just gonna leave this here...and now i'm back on my break. i'll fully be back this saturday loveys!

"cmon brat stop stalling." "ryo i don't know about this..."

sukuna has always been trying to convince you to sit on his face. you've always been iffy about the idea because you're worried about him not being able to breathe.

he says that's the whole appeal of it all.

after months of coaxing you've finally agreed to it.

you're now hovering above him, your slick pussy in his full view above his face.

his bulging arms are wrapped under your thighs and his hands resting on your hips.

he's trying to be patient with you, let you go at your own pace. but the sight of your sweet pussy just inches away from him is torture.

his hands grip your hips impatiently and you can see his resolve wavering.

"i said sit not hover." "i-i know but what if-," you don't get to finish your sentence as sukuna pushes your full weight down onto his face, his mouth immediately sucking on your pussy.

a whiny whimper slips from your lips as your hands grip onto the headboard. god sukuna loves this.

having his face smothered in your juicy pussy, all your weight on him, his mind filled with only you.

his tongue lays flat against your pussy as he licks it from your sloppy hole to your sensitive clit.

your hips start moving on their own, dragging your pussy against his tongue getting yourself off.

his lips twitch into a smirk because this is exactly what he wanted.

he wanted you to use him, use him to your hearts content.

his dick strains against his sweats but he couldn't care less about himself right now.

he stares up at you with unbridled lust in his eyes. your eyes are screwed shut as you pant and whine above him.

you put more weight on him making him go feral. he loves how you lose your shyness when you feel so so good.

your juices and his drool mix together and dribble down his chin and the side of his mouth.

"good girl just like that."

the vibrations of his words only adds to the pleasure.

the cutest little squeal comes out when his lips close around your puffy clit and starts sucking hard.

your legs shake and give out forcing all of your weight to sit on him.

now he really can't breathe but does he care?

no not one bit.

you continue to drag your pussy across his face, so lost in the pleasure you don't realize the deep groans he's letting out as he spills his cum in his pants.

"ryo ryo 'm cumming-!"

his hands tighten on your hips forcing you to stop and sit stationary on his face as his long tongue fucks into your hole.

your hands fly to his hair pulling on it as you squirt all over his face.

your pretty whimpers and pleas filling the room along with the sound of your lewd pussy being fucked by him.

he doesn't stop until your squirt dwindles down. you shakily raise yourself off of him and look down at him.

his lips are puffy, face covered in your juices but oh is he looking at you with the most lovestruck and crazed look you've ever seen.

"pussy so good you made me cum in my pants brat," he chuckled breathlessly.

your face heats up from embarrassment.

you move to get off of him but he pushes you back onto his mouth, tongue flicking your fat clit and sucking on the slick folds of your pussy.

"where you goin'? not done with you yet."

the end <3