FOUR. just two kids going through it

     BEING AN older sister never ends

After Tory learned about Thaila's date with Miguel, she suggested they have it at the roller rink where she worked. The night's theme was the 80s and though the sisters didn't have much to work with, they managed to whip up a passable 80s-inspired costume for Thaila's date.

It wasn't long before nightfall fell and the two found themselves at the roller rink. Thaila found herself waiting for her skates at the rental counter. She tapped her fingers nervously against the countertop, aware that Tory was keeping a watchful eye on them from afar.

Thaila was nervous, that was an understatement. It was written all over her face. It showed in how she stood when she was with him. This had been her first date since moving and arguably Miguel's first date since the break-up with Sam.

The blonde brushed a piece of curly hair behind her ear as a figure took her side. She absentmindedly stepped over to give the person more space, but once she looked over, she did a double take, a small smile creeping on her face.

"Robby?"

The boy turned, his face almost stone until he recognized her face.

"Thaila?" He almost questioned. "Thaila, right?"

"Yeah." She nodded, her smile widening. "It's good to see you."

He smiled. "You too. How are you?"

"Good." Thaila smiled. "I- I'm good. I'm actually here on a date."

"He's a lucky guy." Robby said. "I'm here on a date too."

Thaila held her smile, gently nudging the boy in the white suit. "Lucky girl." She mocked. "Is it the same family friend from the country club?"

Robby nodded. "Yeah. Her name is Sam."

Thaila let out a nervous chuckle. "Sam?"

And maybe, if you called her name three times she'd appear like Betelgeuse, but Sam didn't need the name call as she seemed to glide her way over to Robby's side within a few minutes.