Chapter 9 - Explaining how 'IT' happened..

⚠️TW⚠️ - Mentions of r*pe, under age drinking, smoking
_________________________
○•-Izuku's POV still-•○
Once the bell rang for lunch, Alex said "You and Yuki and can come sit with us." He said smiling Liam then spoke "Yeah, You can sit with us since we're cool." Me and Yuki then look at eachother and smile then we both say "Sure!"

When we got to the cafeteria everyone looked at us, gasped and started to whisper something about "the six spades." Or "why are they with the six spades?." Me and Yuki being used to stuff like this payed no mind to them. We then headed towards the lunch line and got our food, we then sat down at a surprisingly empty table in the center of the cafeteria. When we sat down Levi then spoke "SO! you said something about explaining about why Yuki threw up at the sight of someone folding there eyelids?" Clasping his hands together while he was looking at us. I then whispered to Yuki "do you want me to tell them the whole story or you?" She then spoke her head no, and started to tear up at the thought of what happened that day..

I then hugged her and rubbed her back and started to speak but teared up at the thought and said "sorry, sorry just give me a sec." They just looked at me with shock because I was tearing up I wiped my eyes with my jacket sleeve and spoke "before we moved to America, we lived in Japan as Ms.Jackson said, but we lived with our mamá,step-sister and step-father. But well get to that part of the story later." I smiled brightly and looked at Liam who blushed at the ears and continued talking "Anyways I was heading to work at what is a sorta popular show store here in America called 'Foot Locker' when 'IT' happened." I then looked at Yuki who buried her face in my chest, and teared up and continued "I- I got a call from Yuki- who was screaming for help.. I- When I got to her-." Tears were running down my cheeks as Amber rubbed my back and I continued talking "She was- she was r*ped by a guy in another class from hers."

Everybody there started to look at Yuki with shock while she sobbed except Liam and Alex they pieced it together. "After she was- after that happened I found out a month a half she was.." I then whispered the last part "pregnant." Everyone but Liam and Alex looked shocked when Shai snapped out of it when she then asked both of them "how are yall two not shocked by this information!?" Alex then spoke for both of them and said "we knew she was You know, but we didn't know she was r*ped. When we met them they were coming out a baby store and we asked if izuku and her were together or something and he said he was her brother and she was having the you know." He said tilting his head to Yuki who was still sobbing into my chest.

I then wiped my tears and rubbed her back, grabbed a napkin to wipe her face. I then looked at all them and said "and that's why she barfed, were going to find out the gender next week." I said smiling thinking of what gender the baby was going to be. "But anyways what yalls Insta's? I have Alex's and Liam's but since we're sorta friends now and we- We'll I told you about Yuki's situation we can be friends then!" I said smiling brightly at Alex who had the smallest tint of blush on his cheeks who was then elbowed by Liam who side eyed him. I then chuckled and said "Mine is "Spamfrom.Izu' and Yukis is 'Whos.Yuki?', I know Alex's is 'Alex.idgaf' and Liams is '(it changes when Liam and him get together so it's not that important right now lol)'  what are ya'lls?" I then finished tilting my head like a cat.

Amber the social butterfly of the group then said "Mines is 'Simpfor.Shai' and Shai's is 'Shais.shitposts'! Oh and! And! Levi's is 'Levi.Yourbae' and-" she was then cut off by Leo who slightly yelled "SHUT UP!" Amber then huffed and pouted while Shai just laughed at her Girlfriends antics, Leo then spoke "she needs to let us talk sometimes." He shook his head "anyways Mines 'Only.Levis' and yes we're boyfriends." He said while smiling proudly. I then chuckled and said "okay thanks! I'll add yall now and you too Yuki!" Yuki then looked at me rolled her eyes and said "Yeah, Yeah perra." I looked at her with shock "what?" Yuki said I then spoke "Your not whispering around them anymore! Are you actually getting comfortable with them?" I smirked and she huffed and said "Noo." I smirked even more "Yeahhh, Sureee." She then glared at me and I put my hands up.

Everyone at the table expect Yuki who was pouting now started to laugh, and I joined in only to get hit on the back at the head by Yuki. I then smiled at her and she just smiled slightly and said "Thanks for everything Izu." I smiled and said "Your welcome."

°•~Fast forward 2 months~•°
Me and Yuki became apart of the 'Six Spades' that are now called 'The Nine of Diamonds' which is a cool name? I don't really know.. but besides that we found out Yuki's baby gender! I was right! It was a boy and Yuki and the gang started to think of names for him. Were at the park right now it's 2am and we're drinking and Alex was going to smoke until I grabbed it from him when started to smoke a cigarette or cig and said "not around Yuki! She's pregnant remember! You can still smoke just not around her!" He then said "sorry! I forgot. Anyways who got the beers?" Leo then spoke "I do! Here!" He then handed us 'Dos Equis' and Yuki a bottle of sprite. We said our thanks and started to drink and since it was 2am we started to do well you know dumb shit!

 We said our thanks and started to drink and since it was 2am we started to do well you know dumb shit!

Spamfrom.Izu - not Yuki and Leo acting like little kids 🤣. @whos.Yuki?! @Only.Levis

View all 3.5k comments....

Only.Levis: wow rude 🥺
Whos.Yuki?!: eh, I don't really care 🥱
Alex.idgaf: LOL
Simpfor.Shai: IMAGINE! 🤣
Only.Levis: yall are so mean 😔

Levis: yall are so mean 😔

Shais.shitposts - No officer, I didnt steal this shopping cart from Walmart! Promise! But I think I know who did... @Simpfor.Shai @Spamfrom.Izu

View all 2.3k comments....

@Spamfrom.Izu: 😉🖕
@Shais.shitposts: wow rude.
@Simpfor.Shai: 😒
@Alex.idgaf: LOL
@Shais.shitposts: Do you only say 'LOL'?
@Alex.idgaf: no 😗

idgaf: no 😗

Spamfrom.Izu - not Yuki and Amber being border hoppers!?! I hopefully border patrol don't come and take me too 😜 @Whos.Yuki @Simpfor.Shai

View all 5k comments....

Whos.Yuki: I think I hear border patrol coming!! EVERYONE HIDE!!
Only.Levis: bitch I have my greencard sooo..
Spamfrom.Izu: YUKI HURRY UP AND STEAL IT!
Whos.Yuki: Already got it 🤪

°•~End of chapter 9~•°
Word count: 1203
___________
Also next chapter is not a chapter it's gonna be info on the new characters!
-RDV