{-25-}

"You're not being serious, are you?" I laid nervously on my back, looking up at Desmond nervously as he hovered over me. "Of course not, I'm just gonna put my dick in your ass and play tug of war with your insides." He answered sarcastically and palmed my exposed lower half. "You smart ass." I chuckled through gritted teeth.

"Ngh, don't grab it so hard dumbass." I clutched the end of my hoodie. I was currently laying on my back with my legs squeezed closed, keeping a tight grip on my hoodie, occasionally covering my face with my sleeves, Desmond hovered over me and straddling my hips. "Don't be nervous. I'm just gonna fuck the shit out of you." He whispered the last bit in my ear before biting my ear.

"Who wouldn't be scared of having a big wiener in their ass." I mumbled in my sleeves. "You'll be fine, and I'm not that big, see." He took my hand and put it right over his clothed boner. I paled and looked down. "THAT'S A DAMN WEAPON!" I yelled. "HE HAS A GUN!" I squirmed frantically, flipping over on my stomach. "Relax." He laughed at me. I'm glad he's tickled. "WAHH!" I awkwardly yelped when he inserted his tongue inside me.

I physically submitted to the pleasure right away. "You son of a- anh." I muffled my moan in his pillow. He sucked and made loud wet sloppy slurping noises. He's doing that on purpose and I know it. He couldn't stop playing with my ass and didn't let it go the entire time. He squeezed them  hard and I couldn't help letting out a loud moan, the sudden sensation was meant to be painful but it felt...good.

~~~

Desmond's Pov

"..ck." Rylyn moaned into my pillow. "Hm?" I lifted my head from between his ass. "FUCK!" He moaned louder, grabbing a hold of my head and holding it in place, slowly rolling his hips. He smells good. Pushing my tongue in deeper, he moaned louder, his grip on my hair tightened and his quivering quickened. He's about to cum. He tried stroking his hard on but I swatted his hand away.

"I'm going to teach you how to only cum from the back." I sat up and removed my tongue, grabbing my hidden stash of lube, pouring some on my fingers. He looked back at he with teary eyes and hooded eyelids. "More." He mumbled. Propping my middle finger against his entrance, pressing it in slowly, he groaned, furrowing his eyebrows and closing his eyes with his mouth open.

I fingered him slowly, twisting my finger to slide in another, he gripped the pillow and blankets comfortably releasing the erotic noises he released before. "How does it feel?" I used a soothing voice so it didn't scare him. "G-Good." he raised his hips so he was face down and ass up. I couldn't help but be turned on at the sight, he was willingly giving up his anal virginity to me. Even though he swore up and down he was 'straight'.

I didn't bother adding a third finger because I couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm putting it in so relax." I took my fingers out, took out my length from my pants, and propped the tip at his entrance after pouring lube on it. "Relax your muscles." I slapped his ass until he did so. He reacts better when I spank him. He arched his back further, spread his legs more, and extended his arms to hug the pillow and buried his face in it.

I pushed the tip in past his entrance and through the tight and wet insides. "Mmnnhhh" He pushed his hips back, catching me by surprise. I thought it would hurt for him. I suppose I don't have to go easy on him. Grabbing him by the hips, I rammed my entire length inside him. "AHHNN! OH my FUCK, holy fucking. Shit I'm cumming." He screamed and moaned out. He twitched and jolted.

"You came and I only put it in? That's no fun, we should cum together." I pulled back in one swift motion, ramming back inside him. He tightened and jolted. "Was that your sweet spot?" I leaned in next to his ear. "You're so sexy, Rylyn." Speeding up my pace, he swung his arm back to push me back weakly, so I grabbed his arm and continued thrusting. "W-Wait, I feel weird." He whined.

All of a sudden there was a loud poofing sound and a random cloud of smoke appeared scaring the shit out of me. "What the fuck?!" I waved the smoke and looked back down at Rylyn to see a long black tail swaying from right above his crack and black cat like ears flickering on his head. "What the hell." I was speechless and couldn't comprehend what kind of furry bullshit was going on.

"Rylyn." He stayed still in his spot. His tail swaying in the air, momentarily swiping seductively under my chin, then it finally twirled itself around my thigh. "This is fake." I touched the base of his soft tail. "ANHH!" He shivered. Then all of a sudden the tail and ears poofed away. What in the world? I flipped Rylyn over to see him completely out of it, he was dazed, drooling, and panting.

I laid him on his back and spread his legs so I could finish what I started. Pushing myself back inside him, his thighs trembled and he moaned shakily. "How do you feel?" I lifted his hoodie above his chest and sucked on his nipple. "So good." He moved his waist impatiently, squeezing his legs around me to pull me in, giving him what he wanted, he cried out in bliss and moaned nonstop.

"Yo, I-" Myles walked in through her the shared kitchen door. "Holy shit!" His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "Get the fuck out." I stopped and didn't even break eye contact with Rylyn. Myles just closed the door behind him and sat on the couch to watch. "Weirdo." He only smiled. "Des, slap my ass." He moaned, keeping his face covered, only his eyes being visible. "Turn over." I yanked out. He slowly turned himself around back into the doggy style position.

He looked back at me as if he were giving me a cue. Pulling my hand back and swinging it across my ass, his recoil turning me on more than ever. "NHG!" He leaned his ass closer to me. "You have to tell me what you want." I teased. "P-Put it in, and d-don't take it out." He shyly answered. Doing as he requested, I put it back in roughly, this time I pulled his hair. "Ooh, yes." He muttered. Speeding up again, spanking him here and there again.

"Cumming." He moaned. I could feel myself getting closer too. Slapping his ass one last hard time was enough for him to cum, me cumming soon after because of how hard he clenched. He collapsed and fell asleep from exhaustion right after. "Shit, that felt good." I sighed and laughed. "You looked like you were enjoying yourself." Myles smirked.