Chapter 6

It's Sunday. Sunday is the day where Setsuna and Kuroko likes to slack off and do fun stuff together. Sometimes they like to play basketball at the park, or go to the arcade nearby. Today, they chose the arcade.

Everyone has their own obsessions. For Setsuna, it's DDR. Because of Setsuna, Kuroko had learned how to do DDR too. Every single time they come to this arcade, Setsuna would hog the DDR machine to no end. Kuroko played on the console next to Setsuna. Setsuna would play extreme, and Kuroko medium. In middle school, Kuroko once won a bag of chili oil tomato flavoured cracker sticks by doing DDR and gave it to Murasakibara. Even now, he still remembers that day. To him, it was an eventful and unforgettable, fun day.

Setsuna shouted victory as her screen displayed a new record for the console. She got a giant stuffed panda as a prize. Kuroko, being the average consistent person he is in everything he does, got a decent score in medium and won the chili oil tomato flavoured cracker sticks again. Setsuna laughed as they shared the snack together. Next, they played Just Dance 4.

Setsuna liked these dancing games because they required the movement of the entire body, and it was a great workout. Kuroko played the claw crane because he didn't really like Just Dance in comparison to DDR. Kuroko was actually very good at claw crane. He constantly grabbed a lot of plushies and gave it all to Setsuna, who thanked him to no end. Suddenly, after Kuroko grabbed most of what was on top, a box of green tea flavoured pocky was visible.

"OMG GRAB THAT!" Setsuna shouted. Kuroko then inserted another coin into the machine and started working on the box of pocky. It was a big box, the claw crane only barely got it. Setsuna screamed with excitement as the box of pocky was dropped and came out of the hole. "OHMYGURD!!!!!" she screamed. The white haired girl then pounced on her best friend and choked him with a giant bear hug. "TETSUYA YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!"

Kuroko winced as he struggled to breathe under his best friend's arms. Setsuna let go of him and collected the prize. Kuroko rubbed his neck then smiled as he watched his friend happily holding onto the pocky box like a kid with a new toy. He recalled the first day he met her. She was only four years old. Kuroko was five. That day, he heard a lot of noises outside, and so he went outside to see what was happening. Then he saw a big truck parked outside and people were moving things into the house next door to his. "Someone's finally moving in I see," his father observed. Then he turned to the young boy and said, "You should go get changed and say hi."

Kuroko was excited to meet his new neighbor. His mother said that there will be a kid his age that will move in next door. Kuroko waited outside for the kid. Suddenly, a car arrived. A woman with long black hair got out of the car, followed by a small girl with shoulder length snow white hair. Kuroko's eyes were glued onto the girl. A feeling of excitement started spouting from his heart. He stood up from the little chair he was sitting on. The woman held onto the girl's hand as they walked up the stairs and to the door.

"Hello, nice to meet you," Kuroko's father greeted. "I'm Kuroko, this is my son, Tetsuya."

"Hello, I'm Onohara Susume, this is my daughter, Hakuya Setsuna. Please take care of us," the black haired lady said with a bow. Kuroko's father bowed back. Kuroko's baby blue eyes met with a pair of light blue ones. The girl with white hair clung to her mother's dress. "Setsuna, say hi."

"H-Hi." The girl's voice was so soft it was barely audible.

"Hello," Kuroko replied politely. "I'm Tetsuya. Pleased to meet you."

"I-I'm Setsuna. Nice to meet you too," Setsuna stuttered as she held out a shaky hand for Kuroko to shake. Kuroko didn't really understand this gesture, but took her hand anyway. It was cold.