Painful Beginning

Kia:  Owwwwww!!!!! (she falls to the ground with tears in her eyes)

Damion:  I told you to cook my breakfast this morning!  What are you, stupid??!!!!  I don't give a damn anyway, you're nothing but a slut...

Kia's POV

Damion is my boyfriend, all he does is beat me until he gets tired of it.  I don't tell anyone because he'll just hurt me even more.  I don't know what happened... One day we got into a heated argument outside of my house because I saw a girl's number in his phone.  She texted him asking if they were gonna meet up at her house that night.  He had already gotten in my face and told me off, but I did the same.  He left and that night I went over to his place to talk to him about it, and when I walked in the door, he was there.  Cheating.  Unfaithful.  I called him out on it and when I came after his "girlfriend", he grabbed me and slapped me.  I fell to the floor holding my face with a huge purple bruise on my face.   How did this happen?  I did nothing to deserve this.  HE cheated, not me..  Here I am, 12 months later, seperated from my family, kidnapped and living with him.

Kia:  I'm sorry, I just... I..

Damion:  SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

He grabbed her and shook her.  He pushed her up against the wall and pressed his body against hers.

(crying)

Kia's POV

Does my body even belong to me?  He's so toned and muscular! I want him, but I don't... Not like this.

Damion:  Shhhhhh....

He rips of her top and his while pushing his lips on hers.  At this point she has no choice but to buckle her seatbelt and join the ride.

Damion:  (whispers)  You slut, you know you want me...

Kia:  Please.... I'll do anything!

Damion:  Relax...

He rapes her and she can't do anything but cry at this point and let him have his way. 

Damion:  See how that worked out?  I don't even need breakfast, I got my energy for the day. 

He leaves to go hangout with this other girl, and Kia runs upstairs to call her best friend.

(on the phone)

Kaden:  Hello?

Kia:  (crying)  Kaden, come get me!!!  I can't do this anymore!

Kaden:  Calm down Kee, I'm on my way.  Pack your clothes up.  Leave quietly.

Kia's POV

Kaden is my best friend.  We've been best friends for the longest.  Our mothers were best friends and they were pregnant at the same time, exactly.  We were born on the same day, so every year that one of us had a birthday party, the other had no choice but to show up.  We both love the same things, and we just get along perfectly.  We are both dancers as far as hip hop, jazz, and production are concerned.  She'll do absolutely anything for me, and me for her.

She arrives

Kaden:  Hurry up babe.  We gotta go, your coming to live with me. 

They escape successfully, and they get to Kaden's house.  Her parents aren't home for the summer.

Kaden:  This is your room.

Kia:  Thanks again Kay.

Kaden:  No problem.  I'm gonna go get my makeup case and bring it to you so you can cover up that bruise.

Kia:  Thanks.

Kaden goes and ggets the makeup case and puts makeup on Kia.

Kaden:  You look beautiful.

Kia:  Stop saying that.  You know it's not true.

Kaden:  Stop putting yourself  down just because that ex-boyfriend of yours told you so.  Don't listen to him.

Kia:  That's all I know.  And besides, I have rehearsal tonight.  The studio is having a special guest tonight for our group.  They're supposed to be Big time celebrities.  They won't tell us who it is, but our guest(s) are teaching a class for the next month. 

Kaden:  Cool!  That's great!  Well get ready for rehearsal and I'll see you later.  And Kia... Please smile.

Kia: I'll try. 

Kia gets dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78068664