The Interview

The next morning

Prince runs in the bedroom

Prince: KIA!! WAKE UP!! TURN ON THE TV!!!!'

She turns it on and sees ellen on her show asking on live television to interview her.

Ellen: Im just saying!!!!! I think we should have the mindless girls on the show! What do you guys think? (Crowd cheers). You heard em Kia!! Will u come on the show?

Prince: YOU SHOULD GO!!!!! Don't worry. I will go on with you. I know its your first interview.

Kia: FINE! Just ten more minutes....

Feels nauseous and runs to the bathroom...

When she comes out Princeton is cheesing like he's about to explode.

Kia: what?

Prince: YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!

Kia: No I'm not. Not yet.

Prince: TRUST ME. THAT WAS YOUR MORNING SICKNESS BABE!! YOUR PREGNANT!!

He hugs her and kisses her on the cheek before he leaves her to get ready.

She gets dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101796268

Prince:  What are you doing?  Get dressed!

Kia:  What do you mean?

Prince: Uh, HE--LOOO!!!  Ellen just said she wants us to be on the show! It's today!  She called me and told me that she wants too interview us today!   The commercial is old, I just wanted to surprise you babe.

Kia:  Okay.  Thanks babe.  I'll change. 

She then changes into this:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101808311

Prince:  You look fine mama!

Kia:  Really?  Thanks....

Prince:  I love it...

Kia:  I'm glad, now let's go before we're late...

Prince:  I'm nervous to see what our surprise is gonna be.  You know she does that with everyone on the show.

Kia and Prince get on the private jet and fly to the Ellen show.

30 min. later

ON THE AIR

Ellen:  Now we have two very special guests here with us today.  The male comes from the music group Mindless Behavior.  We are here today to talk to him and his girlfriend.  Ladies and Gentleman please welcome Princeton and Kia!

The crowd cheers as they come up.  They sit down on the sofa.

Ellen:  Welcome! Welcome!  How are you Princeton?!  The last time you were on the show you were looking for your number one girl! Now she's here!

Kia:  Hi!

Prince:  Isn't she gorgeous? 

The crowd cheers.

Ellen: She is, she is.  Now Princeton I'm gonna have to ask her some questions so sit back and chill out for a minute.

Prince:(chuckles) Okay..

Ellen:  Now, Kia right?

Kia:  Yes.

Ellen:  So, how did this happen?  How did you two meet?

Kia tells Ellen the story of how they met and how their relationship evolved.

Ellen:  This sounds like something out of a movie... (laughs) How sweet. Now let's get deep into the relationship. Are you two okay with that?

Prince and Kia:  Sure..

Ellen:  Okay. I'm gonna play a game and I want to see the others reaction. I'm gonna pull up a picture of a celebrity artist and you two will tell me whether you've dated them or not. And you have to tell the truth. 

Prince gets nervous

Prince:  I don't like this game..

Ellen:  I know right!

Kia:  Come on babe, it'll be fun...

Ellen:  Yea, babe!

The crowd laughs.

Ellen: Okay, first picture please!   Crystal Westbrooks.

Kia cuts her eyes at Prince.

Prince: No

Ellen:  Okay, KeKe Palmer

Prince:  No

Ellen:  Let's get deeper.    OMG Girl Bahja Rodriguez.

Prince:..................

Kia:  Answer the question, Jacob.....

(the crowd gets silent)

Prince:  Yes

Ellen:  Kia, any thoughts?

Kia:  Nope.. (she starts tapping her foot really fast while her eyes burn through his skin)

Ellen: I can feel the tension! Next picture...

Kayla Brianna?

Prince: Nope!

Ellen:  Alright then! Now Kia, its your turn!

Kia:  Gladly...

Ellen:  Jacob Latimore?

Kia:  No.

Ellen: Diggy Simmons?

Kia:  Yes.

The crowd gets excited.

Ellen:  Trevor Jackson?

Kia:  Ummmm...... Not.. really dating just kind of on and off.. Feelings.

Prince squirms feeling uncomfortable..

Ellen:  Is everything ok over there Princeton?

Kia:  Oh he's okay..

Ellen: Alright. This one is gonna be even deeper.  I'm going to put pictures up of 2 guys or girls, and u should each pic which one you would date.

Kia:  Well this is gonna be fun dont you think Prince?

Prince: Sure!

Ellen:  Okay, Kia....

They pull up the pictures and Princeton ends up making ok decisions.

Ellen:  We'll be right back after the break!!

Kia stares at Princeton on the sofa with her legs crossed and arms folded.

Prince:  Drizzy told me they got some good water here. I think im gonna----

Kia:  ummm. No your not.  You are in deep crap right now..

Video Guy:  And we're coming back in 10,9,8,7-

Kia:  I can't believe you didn't tell me. Especially her!

Video Guy:  3,2,1!!! 

Ellen:  And we're back!  I'm here with Kia and Princeton on our Mindless interview!!!  Now I understand that your a dancer and a singer as well!

Kia:  I am, I am..  Im also building on my career in choreography. 

Ellen:  Didn't you choreograph for Zendaya Coleman as well as some others?

Kia:  Yes I did and I'm so excited to begin recording in the studio.