Life's Experiences

She pulls in to the driveway and arrives at the studio.

She gets in the class, and her instructor gets everyone quiet.

Mya(instructor): Okay guys, so I told you that I would have a surprise guest for you guys to teach the class.  Well, come on out boys!

Kia's POV

I almost passed out when I saw Prodigy, Roc Royal, Princeton and Ray Ray walk in.  But today, I gotta be professional...  Take deep breaths Kia... In and out.  Inhale, exhale.

Princeton:  How are ya'll doing?

EB:  Great!

Prodigy:  Awesome.  Well, as you guys know, we'll be teaching you guys for the next month, but today I'll be teaching the class alone.  The guys will be learning just as you are..  Any questions? 

EB:  No...

Prodigy:  Alright guys.  Lets start... (video on the right of the combiation they learned)

Kia: (sweating, whispers) Dammit!

The makeup on her face is coming off.  She runs to the bathroom and revives herself. She comes back to continue the class.   1 hr later, the class ends.

The guys approach her and talk. 

Princeton:  Hi...

Kia:  hi...

Princeton:  I'm Princeton, but you can just call me Prince.

Kia:  I'm Kia.

MB:  Hey, what's up?

Princeton:  Listen, me and the guys are throwing a party tonight at the crib to celebrate our new album.  Do you wanna come?

Kia:  Sure!  Sounds fun.  Can I bring anyone with me?

Roc:  Definitely. (bites bottom lip, Prince gives him a dirty look)

Kia:  Okay, thanks!  Umm, I don't know how to get there.

Prince:  Oh.. Right! (laughs) Here's the address.

Kia:  Thanks.  I guess I'll see you there.

Prince:  Yea.. Oh! Here's my number.

Kia:......

Prince:  In case you get lost.... (starts blushing)

Kia:  (smiles) Thanks.

She leaves and the guys talk about her to Prince.

10 min later

Kia:  Kaden?

Kaden:  I'm upstairs!!

Kia:  Okay!  I'm coming up!

She makes it upstairs.

Kaden:  Who was the surprise guest artist?

Kia:  Well, Mindless Behvavior walked in and I almost passed out.

Kaden:  OH MY GOSH!!!  AND THE ONE CLASS THAT I MISS!!!! UGGGHHH!!!

Kia:  Princeton came and talked to me.  He invited us to some party their having at their house.

Kaden: WHAT?!!!!

Kia:  Okay, I'm gonna need for you to stop screaming in my freaking ear..

Kaden:  Sorry.  I gotta get dressed!  Wait, what kind of party is it?!!!  WHAT DO I WEAR?????!!

Kia:  The invitation says to wear something dressy casual.

Kaden:  Come on!! Let's go!!  I gotta look good for Prodigy! You gotta look good for Princeton!  Now let's go!