CHAPTER 5 - ,,This is your room?"

Days after asking Ali to be my tutor was awkward and nerve wracking. I mean, it is no problem since he IS a nerd. But asking for it just feels.. Weird. Probably because I don't interact with him that much..? I don't know..

After that week. Today's the schedule when I have to be tutored. Great, I'm still not ready. I sighed,

Good thing I gave him my address.. I just hope his family issues doesn't make him feel down while tutoring me..

Sigh.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Ding!

I walked downstairs to open up the front door. When I turned the doorknob and pulled.

Ali!!

I smiled as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him upstairs, don't worry. I already closed the front door.

,,I can still walk, thank you." I heard him say with an exasperated sigh. I chuckled. Letting go of him. ,,Sorry, I felt like we were getting close, as friends.."

I started to help Rai through activities she can't understand

I started to help Rai through activities she can't understand. Helping her now and then and letting her take a break so she won't feel pressured.

,,You alright?" I heard her ask. Shit, I forgot to cover up the bruises of my-
,,Nothing, I promise." I said with a smile, she was already convinced. Wow.

I took my time helping her. She's alright, I'm feeling better around her. Good.

I continued to tutor her. Helping her through complex activities or so.

Ring ring, ring ri-

,,Who's calling?"
,,Oh, just my boyfriend, Tyler."
,,Boyfriend?"

I don't know why, it feels strange. But the minute I heard that Rai has a boyfriend made me feel a bit disappointed.

Weird.

Probably it's just because I thought she was single. I expected that she was single, I don't like her.

Ugh. This is breaking my brain..

...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

,,Mhm, so, that's it?"
,,Yea, thanks for tutoring me."
,,It's expected, I don't see one fucking day without me tutoring someone."

I rolled my eyes playfully, smiling. She laughed. ,,I'm gonna go now. Bye." I took my stuff and walked out of her room. Yawning.

That was exhausting.

I walked down the neighborhood in my city. Walking back home. I wish they aren't fighting.

I yawned, I decided to take a breather on a bench. Why is her house so fucking far from our school yet isn't late..

I shook my head. Why do I feel so disappointed when she said she had a boyfriend. It's Tyler, obviously.

I shouldn't think like that. I'm Aroace.

Sigh.

I stood up and walked down the sidewalk, there was silence engulfing him, save the tree rustling because of the wind and his echoing footsteps.

,,I just hope she can stay longer than other people do.."

I really need to keep my touch-starved self away from others. They'll be annoyed, no chance they'll enjoy it.

One thing to do left is... Make another song for our school band.

-

YOO GANG??? CHAPTER 5 ALREADY??? I'M SO GOOD /j
MORE OCS ARE GOING TO BE ADDED IN THE NEXT OR NEXT NEXT CHAPTER.

Word count; 505