CHAPTER 7 - ,,No wonder why you're always alone."

TW - ANGST
You have been warned.

It was lunch, Ali was at an empty seat in the cafeteria

It was lunch, Ali was at an empty seat in the cafeteria. He didn't really mind staying alone, he preferred being alone, anyways.

He didn't really eat, he hated eating, as it was once the reason why he was insecure. He never really eaten a normal meal. He only ate probably bread and only that.

His headphones was on, music playing. He was slouched over, his eyes closed — he felt a tap on his shoulder, he shited a bit so he could see who.

Raiven.

,,Yes?"
,,I got to talk to you."
...

He stood up and followed Raiven. He was getting a bit anxious, did I do something? He thought. He shook his head, trying to push away those thoughts..

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Raiven led them at a secluded corner in a hallway. She saw the confusion attached on Ali's face.

,,To tell you why I led you here-" — Rai paused for a bit — ,,Are you lying about your family issues?"

Raiven then saw Ali's expression darken. ,,I do not." He said with a bit of coldness in his voice.

Why does he sound defensive?

,,You're lying, aren't you?"
,,I am not.."
,,Then why do you sound so defensive?!"  Raiven yelled, she's more a laid-back person, so seeing her snap is actually terrifying.

,,Probably because you're accusing me of being an attention seeker?" Ali said, gritting his teeth. It took him all his control to not snap back.

Raiven had enough. She went closer to Ali and-

...

Ali raised a hand up to his cheek. Did she actually punch.. Ali suddenly become so quiet, more quiet than usual..

,,No wonder why you're always alone, everyone thinks your asking for attention."

,,If I shown you something that happened to be that is caused by my family. Will you believe me..?" Ali said with a bit of a shaky breath.

,,Yes."

...

Ali lifted up his shirt, just small enough to see his abdomen.

What the fuck.

A slit, it isn't a minor cut. And it is obviously not an accident either.

,,Glass bottle, my dad was drunk and decided to abuse me. He still does." Ali said with a sigh. He's used to it?

 He's used to it?

,,Well.. Uh.." I stuttered, I didn't want to expose everything about my family.. This is so overwhelming, I can't..

,,You're such a bitch, Ali. Why didn't you tell anyone.."
,,I didn't want anyone to call the police on them.."
,,You look like a matured 16 year old and then you get scared getting the police involved just because they're your family."

I shook my head, letting my shirt drop back to cover the slit. ,,It isn't that deep, is it?"

I wish it wasn't deep.

,,Yea, it's not.." I said, barely audible. Good thing she didn't even ask to make it louder. She's kind, but also quite terrifying, I guess.

,,Tomorrow, meet me at my house." I heard her say. I nodded quietly.

YO YO??? I'M SO BAD AT ANGST. I

TRIED THOUGH, THANK YOU FOR READING 😋 YOU ALL ARE THE BEST <33

Word count — 517 words.