Who He Is

"I killed a celestial." Ambrose said whispering in fear.

Celestials is known for being the most brutal, powerful, elemental being among all.

She knew after killing a celestial, they were gonna come after her.

But now, it will be hard for them to find her because of her helluva blood being the shield for her own elemental energy. Hiding her energy from the rest.

T'Challa stayed quiet and just looked at her with fear.

After a month, T'Challa was now spending time with his family every week. Their son was happy to finally be with them.

No one knew about their son except them.

A beautiful morning was ruined by a large clanging coming from their kitchen.

T'Challa stood up, followed by Ambrose.

He opened the door to see Doom holding a kettle and plates on both of his hands, trying to balance.

T'Challa and Ambrose stared with confusion.

They all settled down and discussed about them.

"They're coming for you." Doom told Ambrose.

"Only for her?" T'Challa asked.

"Well, you're not the one who killed the celestial did you?" Doom quickly replied, looking at him.

"They wanted to kill our child!" T'Challa slightly raised his voice.

"The celestial wanted to kill your child." Doom corrected him.

"He knows nothing about this, about your son, about the celestial attacking Ambrose." Doom added.

"Who's he?" T'Challa and i both asked at the same time.

Doom looked at the both of us.

"He who remains." Doom said lowering his voice.

Doom took a deep breath knowing we were about to find out the plans thathe who remains wants to happen.

"He want to take everyone power." He started.

"He assigned each celestial to take out, Kings and Queens, princesses and princes, Elemental power beings, and even the little kids."

"But, he knew with the power those have, the celestial would not be able to beat them. He figured that taking important stuff or people from them, would."

"Each king and queen has been experiencing threats from the celestial."

Ambrose wasnt the only one.

"And this is only the beginning."

"Once he has enough, he'll go down and take all the power, himself." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"We dont know how." Doom said.

"Then that means, we would need more power." T'Challa said.

Doom nodded.

T'Challa looked at me. I knew what he wants.

Doom knew too.

"Don't do it." Doom said, knowing what T'Challa was planning to do.

"If you pull a truce card, he will kill your people, leaving the both of you alive." Doom said.

"And If your kingdoms remained enemies, He will kill you, leaving you people alive in his hands." He added.

"This, he who remains, can you tell me how strong he is?" T'Challa asked. "Is he capable of killing the both of us?" he added.

"In a second." Doom answered.

He looked at me. "He grew up in the red room."

"He developed powers no one can explain how."

"His strength, is more stronger than you and thor combined." He looked at T'Challa.

We all looked defeated.

If we announced peace in our Kingdoms, he will attack our people. and if we didn't announce any peace between our kingdom, our people would fall into his hands.

It was a very hard decision.

We decided to talk with other kingdoms, Elementals, Helluva, Asgard, and many other more.

"We cant let our people die." Is all what they all said.

They couldn't make any decisions.

We couldn't make any decisions.