CHAPTER -6(engagement -ii)

""  I can't understand
              why destiny allowed
              some people to meet
       when they can't be together ""

                *******••••••••••*******

Continue;

ABHISHEK: both of you bestfriend are crazy one was crazy behind shub and another one is here to prove his bitch of a friend by saying he was innocent. Both of you guys are jealous as shub is getting married to a very beautiful and popular girl, not like some people whose friend spread his legs to get a chance in the team.

VIRAT: mayank Abhishek please shut up. Please don't spoiled this beautiful day for someone who is not here. It's a very special day for shub please shoutout this things another day, it's not the right place for this discussion.

ROHIT:  yes markendey if you are done with you nonsense allegations that please shut up. We all are here to enjoy this special day of shub-sara life.

Suddenly Mayank started laughing like a creep and said something nobody could think of.....

MAYANK: HAAAAAAA omg hold on, hold on, you guys are soo funny, my god, you guys make me laugh harder than any jocker in circuse could do

HARDIK: (with so much irritation) what's the matter, why are you laughing? Did you lost your mind like you bestfriend....

MAYANK: no harry bhiya absolutely not, it's not me or my best friend who lost their mind, it's you guys who lost their self-respect infront of me. Harry bhiya are you sure ishu is a little brother to all of you guys, I mean when mister Abhishek Sharma was putting nonsense allegations on my friend you guys was all silent but when ishan did the same thing mister Gill was ready to kill him even he slapped him, what a hypocrite you guys are .......
     My Ishu was jealous of Sara, like man are you even serious why he should be jealous of a person who is fakeing her love for her own purpus ...........

RAHUL: that's enough mayank, we know you are here for creating more problems and compliance for us. If you don't know how to be happy and share happiness then we are requesting you to get lost from here.......

Before mayank could said anything Sachin sir came to them with Anjali mam.....

SACHIN SIR: are mayank beta, why are you soo late, Arjun was about to call you, by the way how are you, where is your family.

MAYANK: (with a tight smile) I'm okk uncle, just got into some work that's why I'm late. Mom's health is not good soo dad decided to stay with her....

SACHIN SIR: (with a worried face) hope that Mrs markandey get well soon, by the way Rahul beta why are you guys fighting??

SIRAJ: are na na sir we are just warming up, we gathered together after such a long time, so just gossips around among us, you know na the way old friends meet after a long gap.....

SACHIN SIR:  I'm sorry I thought that you guys are fighting soo sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way shubman beta are you ready, it's almost the time.

SHUBMAN:  I'm ready uncle but mom-dad is still noy here, don't know why they are soo late, they told me their flight is around 12;00 clock but now it's 6:00 clock, still they are not here.....

ANJALI MAM: i get your point beta, but  let's just started the ceremony they will come in anytime soon maybe they are just stucked in traffic. Please called us mom dad from now we are family...

Everyone agreed on that point as they know they can't delay much now, so they somehow managed to convince shubman for the engagement process.........
                                While all this going there stood a all smirking and smiling like a creep, he was waiting for the blust , he thought how much he goona enjoy the upcoming storm

Time skip;
(You dumb author don't know how to describe soo please don't mind )

There stood sara in the stage beautifully dressed in a while lahanga with a beautiful diamond necklace , she is looking soo pretty like an angel that shubman can't blink his eyes. They are starting at eachother with a soft smile in their lips.... 

SHUBMAN: you are looking soo pretty like a angle

SARA: thank you, also you are looking soo handsome

Ooo ooo love birds why you guys are soo much admitted to make us feel single, kids now days are really impossible, ufff stoped with your love dove talks and exchange you rings....

        But before shubman could exchange his ring with sara they heard a loud sound of a gun. Before they could processed anything they saw a very unexpected person standing in the gate way with a gun in his hand.....

SHUBMAN: you?! What the hell you are doing here......

They said person just gave a crooky smile by saying

??????: why don't you expect me to be here, who gave you the rights to play with my feelings,

SHUBMAN: are you mad or what, when did I play with your feelings, it's you not me, and here again you are disturbing and ruining my special day..

??????: Yes I'm mad in your love and you can't marry her, if you did then say goodbye to your parents my dear shubi.......

            ~~~~~•••••••.......•••••••~~~~~

                                             ~~~TBH.......

Sorry for being late. Hope you like this chapter and if did then please comment down something, you guys read the story but never vote or comment, why don't you like my story. In this chapter can I get 25 votes and 15 comments. Before that I wouldn't update the next chapter. English is not my first language so kindly ignore those mistakes. Have a great day 🌼 🌼