CHAPTER : 11 (reality - ii)

""It's hurt when you.
               again saw youself
               in the same place
          after a tiny happiness ""

************************************************************************

CONTINUE;

How easy is it to blame someone without any reason, right?? Just because someone got a soft corner for you in their heart doesn't make you any supreme. Respect their feelings. It's easy to break a relation but hard to make.

SHUBMAN: ishan yar please wear something nice. You know it's a very special show. I'm low-key excited about all the things.

ISHAN: okk, okk. You big baby I got you. But which type of compitition is it?? You know na if we got into the eyes of media than I would be a big blander for us.

SHUBMAN: opos, sorry. In excitement I forgot to ask about their concepts. By the way meet me around 8 :00 pm .

ISHAN: tonight both of us goona banged it. Let's go........

Later that evening;

Both of them are all set to put the stage on fire with their hot looks. Without their knowledge they both look soo good together. Shubman the handsome hunk looks like a professional model in his black shirt and ripped jines. Ishan the prefect one is shining in that white shirt like a star.

Their outfits;

Shubman's outfit

Ishan's outfit

Ishan's outfit

With that both of them got into the ubar. They don't took their cars for two reasons. One, as they wants to avoid the media people and if the paps somehow managed to get the cars information then the would be in trabel, secondly it's just them two going out in night for some crazy show, if any of the other team members get it then say by to their precious life......... They maybe the mischief ones in the team but it's very scary to handle the captain and their chiku bhaiya whenever they are angry. So without anyone's knowledge they two left.