6: Don't overreact, it's the finals, not the final stage of your life.

Opposites Attract reached 100 views! tysmm 💗

────୨ৎ 3rd Person POV ୨ৎ────

It was awfully silent in Mingyu's room, just the soft breathing of Wonwoo and his breath filling the silence.

"These are the questions that might be in the exam right here." Wonwoo placed 5 practice exams on the desk, as Mingyu picked one up and started answering.

After a long hour of writing and calculating, Mingyu rested his pen down, taking a deep breath, "I'm done." He looked up at Wonwoo, but instead, he found him, head lying in the desk, asleep.

Mingyu stared at the sleeping man for a while, admiring the other's face asleep, calm and gentle, a stark contrast between his cold demeanor.

The more he looked at Wonwoo, the more his eyelids became heavier, and just like that, Mingyu slowly drifted off to sleep, entering dreamland.

A few knocks were heard, the door creaking open, "Mingyu dear, I brought snacks- oh." Ms. Jeon looked at the two, quietly squealing over the sight as she quickly got her camera, snapping pictures of the two at every angle possible, plus her included.

Wonwoo slowly stirs up awake, the strong rays of light hitting his face. He takes a look around him, realizing he fell asleep inside Mingyu's room.

He looks down at the desk, finding the finished practice exams laid down, picking one up and quickly going through every one of it.

After the short reading session, he stood up, walking out of the room, his heavy footsteps being heard from above, echoing through the deafening silence.

Wonwoo finally reaches downstairs, yawning again before looking up at the kitchen, finding a familiar figure standing.

"Oh, good morning." Mingyu smiles at Wonwoo, "I made coffee, want some?" He asked, as the other slowly nodded, sitting at the small table beside the kitchen countertop.

Mingyu walks up to Wonwoo, handing him a cup of coffee as he took his, the occasional sipping on coffee filling up the awkward silence between the 2 students.

After the silent moment, the two dressed up, heading over the door. "Wait, Mingyu, Wonwoo!" Ms. Jeon called, handing them 2 lucky charms she knitted herself, "Take these, I wish you 2 good luck on the exams." She smiled, watching them head to school.

"Morning Seungkwan, morning Jeonghan hyung." Mingyu greeted, sitting down on the chair, nervous for the exams he'll be taking. "Did you even study?" Seungkwan slumped on the table, unlike the others, Seungkwan really doesn't study. "Mm, yeah." Mingyu replied, grabbing few text books from his bag to do a quick revision. "There's no need to study, Gyu, our section just sucks, completely sucks." Jeonghan sighed, before looking forwards at the teacher as the exams started.

Mingyu flipped through the pages, eyes widening as he looked through the questions.

────୨ৎ Mingyu's POV ୨ৎ────

Am I dreaming? All of these questions, are the same as Wonwoo's questions, so as that one, and that!

I might be getting too overconfident, but this exam is gonna be a breeze.

The exam was hell. Hell with AC on, the first 5 pages were easy, but I think I almost gagged looking at the rest of the exam, high hopes, i guess.

"Mingyu!" Ken called out, wrapping his arm over my shoulders, "How's the exam?" He asked, okay, let's evaluate, if I say it was good, he'd be thinking I'm high, but if I say it was bad, he'll go full on panic mode. Then in this case, the answer is....

"It was meh." I replied, if its not hard, nor easy, then meh is how it went.

"Classic you." Ken rolled his eyes. "Anyways, let's go to the cafe, celebrate that we merely survived the first!" Ken drags me, "Hold on!" I shouted, "Let's save the cafe for after the exams, let's hang out in my dad's restaurant for now." I drag my friends out of the building.

────୨ৎ──── 3rd Person's POV ────୨ৎ────

Wonwoo's eyes follows Mingyu's figure as he walks out with his group, "Huh? Isn't that the guy who confessed to you?" Wonwoo's friend, Jun, pointed out. "He and that Ken guy sure is getting a lot quick." He nudged, teasing the other a bit. "I don't care." Wonwoo replies bluntly, quickly avoiding the topic, "Sureee." Jun cheekily smiles, "You do you, Nu. I'll see you tomorrow." They both bid goodbye.

It was a very silent walk for Wonwoo, enjoying the sound of trees rustling and the soft breeze, his steps slow, taking his time. He saw the familiar sight of his house, speeding up as he reached the door, unlocking it as he entered. "Mom, I'm home!" He called, smiling slightly at his mother, "You're back! Where's Mingyu?" Ms. Jeon asked.

"Went out with friends in his dad's restaurant." Wonwoo replied, taking off his shoes and unbuttoning his blazer, under a white t-shirt which was now layered over with a comfy hoodie, heading upstairs for a nap.

Wonwoo lied on his bed, pulling up the sheets on himself, providing warmth and comfort, which immediately made him drift away to dreamland.

"Seriously, your dad makes the best food!" Seungkwan takes Mingyu's unfinished plate, gobbling it all up, "I could eat for hours." His voice muffled due to the food stuffed in his mouth. "Chew your food." Mingyu spoke, snatching the plate back, "It's getting late, don't you think?" He asked, the sun started to set.

"True, and we have an exam tomorrow, we should get going." Jeonghan stood up, gathering his items. "Okay then, see you guys tomorrow." They all said their goodbyes and walked out.

Mingyu was walking slowly, thinking about the fun they had at the restaurant, "Today was fun." He mumbled to himself, walking up to the door, sighing in relief as he was able to relax in his bed.

He rushed up to the bathroom, wanting to freshen up a bit. While he walks to the bathroom, he stopped in front of Wonwoo's room, staring at the name tag attached to the door, before continuing his way.