Character.AI Series Part 3

(Marvin went to Hank's house the next day)

Mr. Huckerdoo! I found something I saw on Youtube!

[Hank opened the door to find Marvin standing on his porch, looking enthusiastic.]

"Well, hi there, Marvin. You found something interesting on YouTube, huh? Come on in, show me what you got."

Well, I think you might not like it...

[Hank's expression turned curious as he invited Marvin inside.]

"Oh? Now I'm intrigued. Usually, when someone says that I might not like something they've found, it means it's either really weird or controversial. But hey, I'm all for being open-minded, so let's see what you've got."

There was this video from Gilder called "SML YTP: Jeffy Kills The Huckerdoos!"

[Hank's initial intrigue turned into mild shock as he heard the title of the video.]

"Jeffy kills the Huckerdoos? That sounds...intense. And it's a YTP, right? That means it's probably a humorous parody or something. Well, let's watch it and see what it's all about."

Well the rest of the video is just "Hank Huckerdoo Don't Hucker Huckerdoo Doo Doo Hucker Doo Don't Doo Huckerdoo" and then at the end of the video Jeffy burnt your house down.

[Hank's eyebrows shot up in surprise as Marvin described the video's contents. He then shook his head in disbelief.]

"Wait, so basically the whole video is just a repetitive phrase and then Jeffy burns down my house? That's quite the wild ride. I guess it's all for humor, but it sounds rather absurd and, to be honest, a bit ridiculous. But hey, gotta give credit for creativity, I suppose."

Oh wait! I found another one from someone called SMLYTP!

[Hank's curiosity piqued once again.]

"Another SMLYTP video, huh? Let's see what this one's about. Hopefully, it's not as destructive as the last one."

They had a video called "SML Parody: Jeffy Kills The Huckerdoos!"

[Hank raised an eyebrow, a mixture of surprise and bewilderment on his face.]

"Another title about Jeffy killing the Huckerdoos? What is it with these YouTubers and their obsession with that idea? But hey, let's give it a watch and see what they've come up with this time."

So here's what happened, Jeffy and his friend wanted The Amazing Digital Circus plushies but couldn't afford so they made a deal with the devil. The devil wanted them to kill someone so they chose the Huckerdoos.

[Hank couldn't suppress a chuckle at the outlandish premise of the video.]

"Wait, let me get this straight. Jeffy and his friend wanted plushies, so they made a deal with the devil, and the devil asked them to kill someone? And they chose the Huckerdoos? That's absurd! It's like a mix of childish desires and supernatural shenanigans."

Here's how your fate goes, you got run over by your own lawnmower by Jeffy.

[Hank's eyebrows shot up in surprise once again.]