The Beginning Part-2

Mario's POV

"Peach!", Toadsworth called over to the Princess as we both let go of the jewel and it stopped shining so I put it in my pocket.

"Peach!", Toadsworth called once again.

"Im right here Toadsworth, with Mario.", Peach said a little annoyed of the old Toad.

"Master Mario you must excuse the Princess she has some duties.", said the old Toad.

"Come on Princess lets go to your rehearsal.", said Toadsworth grabbing Peach's hand.

"But Toadsworth Mario isn't supposed to know.", the Princess whispered.

"Know what?", I asked a little curious.

"*sigh*... Mario... I'm getting Married in a year.", Peach answers sadly.

"What?!...To who?!", I asked sounding mad and confused.

"My...wedding....is...being... arranged...and the person...I'm marrying is... Prince Peasley.", said Peach a little disappointed.

"But Peach...", I said in a sad voice holding back tears.

"That was the whole reason I was gone for a month.", said Peach in a sad voice.

"Let's go Peach we must not miss your first rehearsal your gonna be late.", Toadsworth said trying to make Peach forget about me.

"Bye....Mario.", And those were the last words I heard from her....

"Oh and Master Mario if you see Daisy tell her to head to the castle right away!", said Toadsworth turning to look at me.

Then they left leaving me alone...

Luigi's POV

"Now let me read your futures together.", said the Kamek.

"Then as the glass ball started shining...I felt something weird like if someone was watching us."

"Oh no....", I had heard the Kamek whisper.

"Your futures are safe...now please leave.", said the Kamek kicking us out.

"Wait we have to pay you!", Daisy yelled.

"Its on the house!...now please leave!", the Kamek said closing the curtains to the tent.

"That was weird.", Daisy said crossing her arms.

"Actually Daisy...I have to tell you something.", I said hoping she would understand.

"Come on Luigi!, we have to go!", said Mario as he grabbed my arm.

"Oh and Daisy, Toadsworth said for you to head to the castle in this moment.", said Mario to Daisy.

"Oh man...I totally forgot about Peach's rehearsal.", said Daisy as she left.

"Bye Weegee.", Daisy called out to me as she left.

"What was that about Mario!", I asked angry.

"I was saving your butt before you made the biggest mistake of your life!", yelled Mario.

I could tell he was both sad and angry about something...but what?

Bowser's POV

"I hope that Mushroom Kingdom rots in its own place!", I said to my oldest child Ludwig.

"But why Father?", my son asked confused.

"Because Ludwig...they aren't good people....", I said wondering.

"Well father I must attend the others they might worry.", said my son to me.

"Well you can go ahead my son.", I said as he left.

"Oh Clawdia...if only you were still alive...but that Mushroom Kingdom will pay tonight...I repeat tonight!"

Peach's POV

"But Toadsworth you are not my father to tell me what to do!", I shouted at the old man.

"But Peach your father would've wanted it to be this way!", the old Toad shouted back.

"But I love Mario!", I said with tears.

"This is the way! You must marry a royal...if not this kingdom will fall!", he shouted back to me.

"Toadsworth...Please just leave me alone for a while...", I metioned sadly.

"As you wish my Princess...", Toadsworth said leaving the room.

Then I noticed Daisy as she walked in.

"Oh...Peach...I'm so sorry...can I help out?", she asked me.

"No...no one can help me now.", I said holding back a few tears.

"I'll leave you alone then....", Daisy said as she left...

Peasley's POV

"Why hello there Princess.", I said as I entered Peach's room.

"What do you want Peasley!", She shouted at me.

"Why I just wanted to see how my beautiful wife was doing.", I said to her smiling.

"Oh please Peasley I know your lying!", She shouted once again.

"No no no I'm not lying...I'm just trying to comunicate with you.", I said as I got closer but she backed away.

"Peasley...please just leave me alone!", She shouted once more.

"Oh you don't have to be scared.", I said getting closer once more.

"I'm your future husband and I have to learn to cope with you but you have to do the same if its going to work out.", I said atemping to hug her.

"Well I guess you right.", She said as she got closer to hug me.

"Its okay I'm here to protect you.", I said with a smirk while still hugging her.

*Later*

"Yes mother our plan is working out so far.", I told my mother Queen Bean everything that happened with me and Peach.

Daisy's POV

"Yes mother soon the fowl, putred princess will be dead and we'll have all her money to ourselves.", I heard Prince Peasley tell his mother everything that happened with him and Peach.

"Just what excactly do you think your doing?!", I asked crossing my arms while Peasley stayed quite....

Mario's POV

"Mario leave me alone! Just because your "girlfriend" left you for another man...doesn't mean Daisy will leave me for another guy!", Luigi shouted at me.

"Luigi that's not how it works!", I shouted back.

"Yeah well maybe it will for me!", He shouted back.

"Luigi...please just listen to me!", I said as tears were coming down my face.

"Mario...please pack your things and get out!", Luigi yelled with tears rolling down his face.

"Fine!...I'll be out of this house in two minutes!", I shouted back running to my room and as fast as could so I can ran out of here....

But what Mario didn't know was that he dropped a piece of paper.

*Later that same night*

"I just couldn't believe Luigi kicked me out.", I thought to myself not noticing I was crossing the road and before I knew it I saw a flash of light......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well thats the second half of chapter 1 hope you all enjoy!