Chapter 9- Disappeared

"Whahaha! Now Its time for you all to vanish!", says Mr. L as he creates a green, giant, ball of lightning and pointing to the trio on the floor.

"Is this our last moment Mario?", Peach said as she was hugging Mario very tightly.

"I'm afraid so Princess...", Mario said as he hugged her back.

"At least were together...", Toad said forcing a smile while hugging both Mario and Peach.

"Yeah I guess your right...", Mario said closing his eyes.

"Now that you all are happy...prepare for doom!", Mr. L said while putting on a creepy wide smile and creating a giant hand with the ball of lightning.

"Bwahaha! *Giant hand grabs Mr. L* What?! Whose doing this?!", Mr. L said while grunting.

"Like I said! I'm tired of being looked down by everyone! Now its time for them to look down at you!", Luigi's voice said coming out of Mr. L's mouth while dragging him closer and closer to the trench.

"No you can't do this! Noooo!", Mr. L shouted.

*The hand then dragged Mr. L down the trench*

"What just happened?", Peach asked both scared and confused.

"It seems that Luigi took over Mr. L's lightning and took him to the bottom of that trench...", Toad said surprised.

"Come on...lets just go...", Mario said as he noticed DK's hut straight ahead....

*Real World*

Peach's POV

The church bells started as I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me...It didn't feel so good...this was not how I imagined it to be...everything was an ugly green color...I wanted Mario back...

"Wait!", I heard a familiar voice shout and as I turned around!...