A big question and a soft kiss

The next day

Vivian's pov

As the morning light filters through the curtains of our bedroom, I slowly awaken from my slumber. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, I shift my gaze towards Siobhan, finding her still asleep in my arms. A sense of contentment washes over me, and I take a moment to admire her peaceful, sleeping face.

I gently brush a strand of hair away from her face, my fingers trailing along her cheek. The room is filled with a soft, cosy atmosphere, and a smile curves my lips as I watch her sleep. I decide not to wake her just yet, instead cherishing this moment of quiet togetherness.

As the minutes tick by, I continue to hold her in my arms, my thoughts swirling with love and devotion. I gently run my hand over her back, my touch caressing her skin through the thin fabric of her nightgown. I relish in the warmth of her body against mine, the rhythm of her breathing calming and soothing my soul.

She slowly wakes up, and she lays in bed with me for a few minutes.

"Good morning angel, how did you sleep?" I ask

"I slept amazing viv." She replies

"What would you like to do today? I've got a free day." I question

"Would you like to go and shop for stuff or eat or even stay in?" The blonde requests

"I think we should stay in, if you want?" I offer

"Yeah, yeah, of course," She replies

(1 hour time skip)

Siobhans pov

I take a glance over at Vivian. Her beauty and her honesty are so amazing.

"Vivi, I have a question." I continue as i stand up and look at her in the eyes, " Vivian my love, my dearest and darling one, I can't imagine my life without you by my side. Each moment we spend together is a gift, and I want to spend every day of the rest of my life making you happy. So Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

Vivian's Pov

My eyes well up with happy tears.  "Yes, I will be your girlfriend" I say as I put my hands on her waist and pull her in for a kiss.