𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Yo, what's good y'all, it's Von, aka King Von, and I'm 23, reppin' the Windy City, Chicago, Illinois. I'm a rapper, and I'm all about tellin' real stories through my music. My top tracks, "Crazy Story" and "Fuck Yo Man", got the streets buzzin', and I'm just gettin' started.

I'm part of the OTF label, alongside my brothers Durk and Muwop. We're a team, a family, and we're takin' over the game together. Durk's like a big bro to me, always lookin' out and givin' advice. Muwop's like a little bro, always energized and ready to go. We feed off each other's energy, and that's what makes our music so special.

But enough about that, let's talk about my ex, Asian Doll. Man, that girl was somethin' else. She was delusional, thought she was the queen of the world just 'cause she had a few thousand followers on Instagram. She thought she could control me, tell me what to do and who to associate with. But I'm a grown man, I don't need no one tellin' me what to do. I'm my own boss, and I make my own decisions.

We had some good times, I'll give her that. She was fly, and she knew how to turn heads. But she was also toxic, always causin' drama and stirrin' up trouble. I'm glad I'm outta that situation, 'cause it was drainin' me. I need someone who's gonna uplift me, support me, and be real with me.

Now, I'm focused on my music and my team. We're makin' moves, and we won't stop until we're at the top. I'm excited to see where this journey takes me, and I'm glad you're along for the ride. Let's get it!