thirty seven.

𝐍𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄

𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚📍 𝐍𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
📍 𝐍𝐲𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

I woke up feelin' refreshed and ready to tackle the day. My alarm clock read 7:00 AM, and I knew I had to get movin' if I wanted to make it to work on time. I stretched my arms and yawned, feelin' the softness of my bed. I loved my bed, and I loved my cozy little apartment in Atlanta.

After a quick morning prayer, I hopped out of bed and headed to the shower. The warm water felt amazing on my skin, and I took my time washin' up and gettin' ready for the day. I styled my hair in a quick, easy ponytail and put on some comfy leggings and a cute shirt. I was feelin' myself today!

As I grabbed my purse and phone, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I smiled, feelin' confident and beautiful. I loved days like this, where everythin' just felt right.

Just as I was about to head out the door, my phone rang. It was Ella, my best friend since high school. We'd been through thick and thin together, and I knew she'd always be there for me.

"Hey, girl!" I answered, smilin' at her face on the screen.

"Not much, just gettin' ready for work," I replied, walkin' out to my car.

"Okay, cool. I was just checkin' in. I know you've been busy with your lash clients and all."

"Yeah, it's been keepin' me on my toes," I said, unlockin' my car door. "But I love it. I'm so grateful to be doin' what I love every day."

We chatted for a bit longer, catchin' up on each other's lives. Ella was my rock, and I didn't know what I'd do without her.

As we talked, I pulled out of my apartment complex and onto the busy Atlanta streets. Traffic was already startin' to build up, but I was ready for it. I sipped on my coffee and enjoyed the morning drive, vibin' to the latest hip-hop tracks. I loved startin' my day with some good music and a chat with my bestie.

"So, what's new with you?" I asked Ella, curious about her life.

"Not much, just workin' on some new designs for my clothing line," she replied, her voice filled with excitement. "I'm thinkin' of launchin' a new collection soon."

"That's amazing, Ella! I'm so proud of you," I said, meanin' every word. Ella was a talented designer, and I knew she'd make it big one day.

We talked for a bit longer, discussin' everythin' from our favorite TV shows to our plans for the weekend. As I pulled up to my lash studio, I knew I had to wrap up our call.

"Okay, girl, I gotta go," I said, parkin' my car. "I have a client in 15 minutes."

"Alright, Nae, talk to you later," Ella said, blowin' me a kiss through the screen.