Chapter 18

Tom was looking upstairs in all the rooms to try and find Stampy and Squid and was now going to check Stampy's room. In Stampy's room, the two boys were now playing on their phones and didn't hear the door open.

"There you two are" Tom said making Squid and Stampy jump.

"Oh, um, hi Tom" Squid greeted

"Why do you two look like you stayed up all night?"

"Oh, we do? Well we didn't get a good sleep and we were the only ones awake when all the movies finished" Stampy explained hiding the truth but Tom wasn't buying it.

"Come on you two, what is really going on?" Tom asked

"Um" Squid started knowing they were stuck until Finnball called out Tom's name from downstairs.

"Coming! Look you two, we will talk about this later because you have both been acting real strangely after that fight with Hit The Target and I am going to find out why" Tom said then left.

Squid and Stampy gave each other the 'what are we going to do' look.

When Tom walked over to Finnball, Finnball noticed the look on Tom's face.

"Ok what's on your mind Tom?" Finnball asked

"Oh it's nothing" Tom lied

"Come on I ain't falling for that one, just tell me what's wrong"

"Fine then, it's Squid and Stampy, they have been acting very strangely ever since the fight against Hit The Target"

"Yeah I have been noticing that lately especially that night before last when Squid had all those injuries I mean, how does that happen when you are asleep?"

"Yeah I know things have been happening but, every time we try to get something out them they change the subject, ignore us or just run off"

"Well let's try not to worry and we will get something out of them soon"

"Yeah, I suppose we will."

Just then, Stampy and Squid came racing down the stairs as if nothing had ever happened.

"Yes I beat you Squid!" Stampy cheered

"That's because I'm still sore from that night" Squid said

"Uh huh, yep, sure"

"I am though"

"Come on, let's go play some Xbox Minecraft" Stampy said as they he ran to the games room with Squid just rolling his eyes and following.