Chapter 33

Tom then heard someone yell "Tom get out of the way!" He turned round to see Squid standing there; bow at the ready with a flaming arrow equipped so he ducked as Squid took the shot at Hit The Target. It hit Target in the arm and then again in the stomach. Hit The Target dropped to the ground in pain, but wasn't dead; yet. Squid then walked to Hit The Target; sword in hand and yelled "Never mess with us again and disappear for the rest of our lives!" Squid then stabbed Hit The Target in the chest but just to make sure he wouldn't come back, he cut Target's head off.

Squid then turned towards the rest of them, an angry glint in his eyes but smiled as he held his still broken arm and stated out of breath "he's gone". He then helped Tom up and they then walked over to Stampy and Netty. Stampy had been sitting out for the end of the fight from the fire ball smashing into him.

"I knew you could do it" Stampy said.

"Ok, now we want some answers" Tom said.

Hi guys, Triple_A here, I just wanted say, thank you so much for 300 reads on this story. Really happy about it and I hope you enjoyed these two chapters today and tomorrow, I'm sad to say that this book will be ending. But as I said in the update there will be third book. Anyway, peace out until tomorrow :)