Chapter 24

When they got to the hospital, Squid sat on his hospital bed and was very grumpy. Tom sat in the same room as Squid but Squid wouldn't even look at him. Tom annoyed at his brother and Squid was just as angry at Tom. Then, a doctor came in and talked to Tom.

"So, David refuses to sleep?" The doctor asked

"Yes he does refuse to and so does his friend Joseph Garret, a friend of mine's brother" Tom explained

"Would you be able to call your friend to bring Joseph in?"

"Yes, I will be glad to" Tom said as he called Netty.

"Hello" Netty greeted

"Hi Netty, um, can you bring Stampy to hospital please? Because thanks to him, Squid refuses to sleep and so does Stampy himself, they both haven't slept for over a week" Tom explained

"Ok I most definitely will, he is in so much trouble once I deal with him, he won't want to wake up" Netty said

"Neither will Squid" Tom said and then they hung up,

She's on her way" Tom said and the doctor nodded.

The next half hour passed and Netty finally arrived with Stampy trailing behind her. Squid was surprised to see Stampy but when he saw the look on Stampy's face, he knew this was no friendly visit. Stampy sat next to Squid on the bed.

"Let me guess, they called you here because you got caught as well?" Squid guessed

"Sort of like that, your brother called my sister and demanded she bring me here and, they aren't happy with us" Stampy explained

"Trust me, I know, the ambulance people don't really like me at the moment". Stampy gave Squid a 'please explain' look.

"I kind of tried to get away and resulted in throwing kicks and punches at anyone who came close to me" Squid said looking down at the floor.

"Oh" Stampy said.

The doctor, Netty and Tom were talking on the other side of the room.

"Well, since boys don't agree to sleep, we will have to unfortunately use force on them" the doctor decided.

"What do you mean by force?" Netty asked

"We are going to have to hold the boys down and give them some drugs by needle to put them to sleep" the doctor explained. Tom and Netty looked at each other and nodded in agreement, it had to be done.

Back at where Stampy and Squid were, they were still talking.

"Stampy, I really don't want to go back to sleep, I accidently almost told Tom that Hit The Target had been attacking me in my sleep but, I didn't say his name though" Squid said, worry evident in his voice.

"Oh no" Stampy said

"Yeah, I know"

"No not you, why are there about six doctors in the room and two needles filled with liquid on a table?"

"Ok, on the count of three, try to get away" Squid said and Stampy nodded.

A doctor started to approach.

"One"

The doctor was getting closer
"Two"

He was almost there

"Three!" Squid shouted and the boys got up and tried to get away but two doctors grabbed Squid and another two grabbed Stampy. They both fought back. They were both put on separate beds and were held down.

"Let me go! You don't understand!" Squid screamed

"Please don't put us to sleep!" Stampy yelled

"We will be harmed!" Squid cried and then started coughing. Stampy felt a prick in his arm.

"No!" Stampy yelled but it was too late, the drug was now in his system and it started to take effect.

Squid kept fighting. He needed loads of doctors to hold him down. They then put the needle in Squid's arm.

"Stop" Squid screamed but the drug was also in his system and also started to affect him. Tom and Netty had watched the whole thing unfold inside their brother's ward and were upset that their brother's had to go through this. After 5mins, both boys were asleep. Before they both knew it, they were once again in a danger zone.

Here's this weeks chapter, I hope you enjoyed. I just had my sports carnival at school yesterday and it was a good day, didn't get to do much sport but  O proved to my class that I have one of the three strongest throws out of 30 people. All together I had fun with my friends. anyway peace out :)