•5•

Dawn broke as Laki continued through the Black Dale Woods, thinking about how in Alrifs' name would he be able to find them in this giant maze of a forest.

Are they even still alive? Laki pondered to himself as he continued through the forest. Before stumbling across a cave. According to most of the movies he's seen, all the villains hide in a cave along with the hostages. So, like any sane person, Laki walks over to the cave, goes inside the cave and finds nothing.

"Thanks for nothing movies" Laki whispered to himself before suddenly getting an idea.

He turned back to the camping spot and set up a dummy with some random kids' bag and some branches he found lying around. So, the monster would take it and he would follow it and his idea worked! He soon jumped out of the tent and followed the figure and as quietly as possible he was led to another cave!

"Jeez horror movies are correct" Laki thought to himself as he followed the figure and crept behind him as slowly as possible *CRUNCH*

he stepped on a twig...

and with nowhere to hide the figure snapped his head around to reveal the face of Loki, it was then that Laki found out who that figure was... "

Loki?!" Laki yelped out in surprise "How did you get here?!" Laki asked, still in surprise, Loki let out a chuckle and it transitioned into a laugh soon he stopped

"Once you and Zaki used the banishing spell to stop me from getting into humanity as I fell through the portal it took all my human parts to switch with demonic parts, I am more demon than human!" Loki finished with a loud Laugh as his hair turned red and his demon horns sprung out from the top of his head, claws sprung out of his arms and back as he looked back at Laki

"Since you banished me, you can be the first to perish," Loki said, his voice sounding much more demonic than ever as spikes sprung from his back and arms before swinging his claws towards him. As a normal human who didn't wish for an early demise.

He ran.