•6•

ran straight out of the cave, ran far and hid behind a tree, Laki could feel the warm sweat sliding down his forehead, his hands were shaking, and his bat was often tapping the side of his thigh, His eyes darted from side to side as he observed his surroundings.

Then claws sprung from either side of the tree.

Laki ducked down as the claws grabbed the tree and pulled it out of the ground along with the roots.

Revealing Laki.

Laki started to run, with his bat in hand as the demonic being chased at him. slowly by slowly gaining on him as he continued running. Laki was running out of breath, so he ran to the campsite and hid in a tent before crawling to his pack and rummaging through it looking for something to use against Loki, he found stuff like a pocketknife, grenades and C4s, all useless weapons.

Before finding a bottle of holy water that somehow, he brought with him. He could distract Loki with a grenade and then throw the bottle at him. Great plan.

so Laki regained his breath and ran to the cave again, grenade in one hand, holy water in the other, as he ran out the claws heard him and began chasing him again, Laki made every twist and turn before he had managed to get to the cave.

"Loki! Show yourself!" Laki yelled out in the cave.

And soon enough Loki showed himself and started walking towards Laki.

Laki used the grenade and threw it at Loki. BOOM, Loki laughed

"You think you can defeat me with an explosion?" Loki said in amusement and then out of the smoke Laki came and threw the bottle of holy water at Loki.

Loki let out an ear-piercing screech as the bottle of holy water crashed onto him and holy water spilled all over him, Laki covered his ears as the ear-piercing screech continued.

Loki very quickly brushed off the water. Loki had scars all over him and blood dripped from his skin

"THIS WON'T BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF ME!" Loki yelled before disappearing into thin air.

Laki blinked a few times before heading into the cave.

As soon as he stepped foot into the cave, he found all the dead bodies of Jack, Josh, Arnold, Arthur, Mrs. Regenald and everyone else (Except for Mr. Taji) but it seemed like Xaviar, Paris and Zaki were still alive.