Off to the village

Recap:
Crystal hid the note in her basket and went off to her room asking herself "glass, room, and chairs? And help us, HURRY!?!?!?!?" Shocked Crystal wondered."What does that mean?!?! I shouldn't think of that now I'm trying to get out of here remember?" Once Crystal reached the main hall she checked if her mother and father were there, they weren't. So Crystal went through the main hall. She quietly but quickly went into her room, put the basket down and opened that wall, deep, deep inside, there is a room. Crystal took a flashlight from her bedside turned it on and went inside. Once, inside the dusty hallway, it was super dark and there were even cobwebs! "I really should clean this place." Crystal said to herself. Finally, after walking down the dusty hallway Crystal turned off the flashlight, and went to pin the note down like a detective's board when solving a case, well she was going to solve her 'case.' Crystal grabbed the duster and the flashlight, she turned the flashlight on and went into the hallway. Crystal cleaned the hallway for about 45 minutes! Not gonna lie, it was pretty long after all. Once, she was done, she was exhausted but she had 1 more thing to do put the case in that room, and she did. After running here and there she went to the bed and slept with no problems.

End of Recap

"Rise and shine!" A voice spoke next to Crystal. Crystal opened her eyes and next to her bed is her mother. Since Crystal has not been to the village in 8 years, her mother said "Can you guess where we're going?" Crystal jokingly said "The village?" Her mother responded saying "Actually yeah!" Crystal couldn't believe what she said, shocked Crystal said "Really?!" Her mother said to her "Yes! Now go get changed." "Ok! Thank you!" Crystal said happily, but by than her mother had left the room. Crystal changed into a purple top with sleeves and blue jeans, and of course her crown too, than she grabbed the books from the wall and rushed off. She wanted to tell her friends about her discovery, case and the clues. Once Crystal reached the carrier they went off to the village.

At the village, Crystal couldn't couldn't her friends until a group of 14 year olds came rushing to her, saying, "Crystal!remembered us?" Crystal looked at them and responded "of course!" The group questioned "Really? What's our names?" Crystal responded "Lily, Aaron, Day or dream aka Daydream, Collin, and Sarah! I've missed you! "The group got closer but was stopped by the guards saying, "1. It's princess Crys-" "Guard , those are Crystal's friends, no need to worry, ok?"The guard was cut off by Crystal's mother, he said."Ok, my apologies, princess and to you too, my Queen." Crystal said."It's ok." Crystal's mother said"Now, do you want to go with your friends?"Crystal responded, "Yes!" "Ok then, I'll see you later! "Her mother smiled while saying that.

Crystal headed to her friends, and Collin noticed Crystal had two books, with the title "Where it all began," he asked Crystal, "Crystal are you still going to try and get out of here?" Yea, Crystal's friends knew, but all of them did wanna get out of there. Crystal responded while sitting down next to a cherry blossom tree, "Yes, and I'm not gonna change that! Anyway, I wanna show you guys what I found! Come here!" Curios, they sat next to her, Crystal opened pt1 for them to read. Here's a recap in case you don't remember (you can skip)

        Long, long time ago there were creatures from the forest and people from this town they all lived in harmony. The land, ocean, and skies, all were beautiful and best of all no force field to block them and us.We never fought the creatures and they never fought us. At that time, humans did not have powers but creatures did all of them had powers. Though, we weren't jealous, we did wish for powers all the time cause it seemed awesome! People would test how they can get powers, none were a successful...