CHAPTER 34. PRACHI WITH EVIL INTENTIONS ?

Bada wala sorry , seriously I do try to give two updates per week , but everytime I decided to write the chapter I get engrossed in some type of new Kaand !!

Well sorry , ik aaplogo ka dil bahut bada hai . Even aajkal jaldi jaldi mai I am not using a good English while writing my chapter please do manage it , however I will be editing my chapters soon .

Just one last thing , tell me should I update Anira ? ( My second book ) ??

Happy reading 💕

-----------------------------------------------------

UNEDITED CHAPTER

"

Nhi yaar Aaj Mann nhi , tumlog enjoy Karo " , Niharika Said to the other person on the phone call

( No , I am not in a mood today you all can enjoy )

" Par tu aati toh aur maza aata " , her friend from the other side said

( But with you we could have more fun )

" It's ok you all enjoy " , Saying this Niharika hung up the call.

Today she was feeling really low , memories with Ishaani were striking hard to her .

From past 3 days Niharika was spending sleepless nights gathering information about the things she didn't knew , the things that had relations with Ishaani .

"Ishaani never told me about Srivastava textiles" , Niharika murmured to herself with a rush of disappointment

" And why did she wanted to run away to Canada, the place where her life got more miserable!!!! "

Niharika was questioning all these things to herself when suddenly a hand from backside covered her mouth .

Before Niharika could protest more she felt being covered with unconsciousness , the soft cloth around her nose piercing into her nostrils was enough to intoxicate her .

Her eyesight started to blur out , the strong muscular arms picked her up shifting her into the van.

Soon the vehicle ignited, leaving the empty dark Street

--------------------------------------------------

The flight splashed down on the Airfield of Mumbai Airport . Passenger emerged out with a satisfactory smile on their face for a good journey.

At the last two known personality came out .

The male figure behind the female figure.

" Ishaani yaar haar baar ignore kyu karti rahti ho mujhe " , Shivansh ran behind her attempting to convince her .

( Ishaani why do you ignore me everytime? )

However as usual Ishaani being herself didn't care to reply or atleast shift her gaze towards him .

" Ishaaniiiiiiii " , This time his voice was loud enough to capture everyone's attention around there .

Ishaani moved her eyeballs all around . A rush of shyness striked her . She immediately turned towards him while in a irritation Pushed him back .

Shivansh shocked by her action started running behind her figure .

Soon they came out of the airport near the parking area .

As soon as they reached near the car , the one which Shivansh had appointed, Ishaani with a swift turned towards him with her hands folded around her chest throwing daggers around him .