Chapter 5

I'm very grateful to my unises for the sudden gift of 51 views of Are you still there? . Keep voting and be happy.

Enjoy

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jungkook went inside the tent and the members present there stared at him .

Hosoek spoke up " Hi , I am Hosoek what's your name? "

Jungkook jerked out of the illusion and answered " Hello I'm Jeon jungkook "

Soekjin said " Welcome to the tent jungkook ".

Jungkook smiled and said " Hyung you here ? "

Jin answered " Kook I am also a member of the military "

Jungkook heaved a sigh and went to the corner where his things were placed .

Jin asked " kook you look paler today,Are you alright ?"

Jungkook looked at Jin and said " I wanna talk to you in personal Hyung "

Jin understood and nodded his head.Namjoon asked Jin " Hyung you know him ? "

Jin answered " I know him from childhood.He is the the son of my father's friend."

Jin went outside and saw jungkook standing and looking at the sky .

Jin went to him and hugged him from behind. " What happened kook ? "

Jungkook sadly answered " I don't know but something is hunting me "

Jin new that jungkook was afraid to join the millitary as jungkook told jin all the things about the thought's that he had about the millitary.

Jin said " jungkook, there is nothing to be scared of here. Everyone is there for the country . "

Jungkook nodded and went to Jin and asked " Who is that person huh? " pointing at taehyung.

Jin replied " He is the captain of this force and also the sweetest " .

Jungkook widened his eyes and said " He and the sweetest impossible " . Jin giggled and said " He is not that much rude like how he looks like, actually his past was very heart wrenching " .

Jungkook frowned and said " I need the explaination of this wierd stuff " . Jin nodded in defeat " Ok, so listen "

" When he was only 5 years old he lost his mother. He also lost a sibling that time who was unborn "