chapter 3

My exam ended today and I am writing this because I am really exhausted from the worst exam of mine . Let's get started

Jungkook went silent as he heard the heart wrenching news . He was not ready for the for the sudden work he was assigned for.

After a few minutes Jong Hyun spoke " Are you ready to be the protector of South Korea ? ".

Jungkook was creating situation in his mind with the words of his father.

Jungkook's mind was echoing each word of the general. He sighed heavily and said " Maybe l am ready for it but "

Jong Hyun said " what but , you have to join now it's your duty you need to do it l don't know anything you are joining the camp from tomorrow "

Jungkook opened his mouth but nothing came out and he nodded to his father.

His father smiled and said " Good boy , pack your things by today ".

Jungkook was in his own thoughts when his father knocked him out of the world .

He went to his room and closed the door behind his back and fell on his knees.

Bit by bit he started breaking and sobbing hardly.

He was crying his heart out " Why I have to do such work ? "

He cried the whole day . At night when his mother went to call him for dinner what she saw was unimaginable.

The room was a broken mess . The vase and all glass things were broken by jungkook.

He was still crying on the floor while resting his his head on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook's mom went to him and hugged him. He yanked the hug from his mom .

Jungkook started yelling at her mother " WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO FACE THE THIS CONSCIENCE JUST BECAUSE DAD IS THE GENERAL OF KOREA ".

His mom had no other choice than letting him go as his father would rather shout at her.

She left him there and went away from there . His father had watched all the scene so he decided to not argue with her.

( Next Day )

Jungkook was ready to leave his home . His father came .

" Let's go we are getting late " he said while fixing his tie .

He was staring at the sky with puffy eyes which showed he was crying whole night .