Gemini's dream (16+)

'Gem, I want to kiss you!' Fourth's sensual voice echoes in the darkness.

Gemini floats and immediately realises it's a dream. He sees himself floating and the sun's first kiss colours the horizon with love.

And all time blends together as he sees his dream come true.

'Don't press your lips together like that!' reminds Gemini in the dream, "A kiss is soft and warm!" the atmosphere of Fourth's aura warms up, "Kiss me, Gem!" demands Fourth.

Gemini sees himself stiffening.

The most beautiful creature in the universe wants to kiss him.

The pure figure of sensual attraction stands in front of a pillar of defence with all that hot aura.

Gemini feels all the waves of emotion surging inside him.

'He wants to kiss me!' he swallows longingly, "Fourth wants to kiss you!" he declares to the petrified Gemini.

He can't believe it and Fourth turns away.

'Fourth!' both Geminis shout at once.

And suddenly the atmosphere shatters.

Fourth is so far away.

He can no longer see him.

'You have to catch up with him!' he urges himself.

And the night opens its gates.

'Fourth!', Gemini searches in vain, "Fourth, where are you?", his desperation rings out, 'You're my sunflower! I meant you!' he shouts into infinity, "Fourth, come back to me!" he feels further and further away.

And Gemini is so sad.

He would have loved to see Gemini and Fourth hugging each other.

This time, he wishes he had allowed the warmth.

Fourth longed so much for a real kiss.

This time he wouldn't have shown so much defence.

He wouldn't have drawn his lips in.

He wouldn't have gone all out to get the film kiss over with quickly.

Fourth was so disappointed after the filming.

Gemini is so sad.

'I know I'm hurting you!', Gemini admits his feelings in the dream, "I don't dare to really kiss you!", his soft sound resounds in the midst of the floating darkness, "But that doesn't mean I didn't feel anything about it!", Fourth should understand, "Don't be angry with me anymore!", he pleads, "I want you with me!", he speaks freely and honestly.

And suddenly more buds open in his soul.

He feels hot springs welling up inside him.

His entire body is covered in hot tingling sensations and he feels himself bubbling over with

bubbling over.

And he dives deeper into the feeling of bliss.

Deeper into the spheres of the hot springs.

'Pi Gem!', he hears a heavenly cry, "Pi Gem!", he is swept into even deeper ecstasy, "Pi Gem!", Fourth's sensual cries become louder and louder.

And Gem is suddenly standing in front of a door.

He sees his hand reach for the blade.

Fourth is waiting for him behind this door.

He feels him inside him.