Fourth's Babyboy (18+)

'Mhmmm!' it quivers between Fourth's lips as he turns onto his stomach and presses his face into his pillow, "What are you doing to me, Babyboy!" he can't stop his hips from rubbing, "You're driving me crazy!" he can feel flowing arousal screaming inside him.

How many times has Fourth released himself from the burning desire for Gem?

At the age of 15, he woke up after a hot dream and giggled under his blanket at the desire for Gem he had been shown in his sleep. Ashamed and relieved, he remembered the hot kiss his dream had shown him.

And for a long time it remained a wild make out session in Fourth's dreams, when his young lust sought its peak.

First only in dreams, then also in his imagination during the day.

Gemini's breath was taken away.

Fourth imagined their kiss so intense.

At 16.

At 17.

And at 18, they were no longer standing while their lips and tongues savoured the taste of great love.

Fourth knew the feeling of Gemini's sexy body lying on top of him from the scenes in My school Presidant. And so his fantasies allowed themselves to remember the hot heaviness and firm proof of manhood at his aroused centre.

And their wild kiss was accompanied by their desiring bodies on each other.

They rubbed against each other and found climax together.

Little by little, his fantasies allowed him ever deeper spheres of sensual pleasure.

'Shall I show you who I belong to?' Fourth squirms in his bed, "I'll show my Babyboy who I belong to!" he grabs his lap.

This phone call with Gemini opens the doors to his wildest fantasies.

After all, he knows the hottest possibilities of physical love.

He knows exactly what fills his body with glowing excitement.

Gemini's duality robs him of all reason.

He is so sweet and tender.

Attentive and still so shy and untainted.

Fourth's Babyboy is so seductively pure.

And yet he can be so dominant and possessive.

Gemini's look.

His words and actions.

When he shows Fourth how jealous he is, the wildest fantasies explode in Fourth's soul.

And so Fourth lolls naked in his bed and indulges in the consequences of the phone call with his sexy Babyboy.

He sees the jealous look on his face and imagines him running naked towards him:

'Did he touch you?' growls the obsessed Gemini, "Did he touch you?" his furious eyes blaze.

'Mhmmm!', Fourth moans sensually at the sound of dominance, "I want him to touch me!", he purrs, moving closer to his love.

And those words would surely make Gemini furious.

'What are you saying?' he grabs Fourth's wrists, "You want him to touch you?" he squeezes with possessive force.

'Yes!' Fourth moans into Gemini's face, 'He owns me! I want him to touch me!' he writhes, caught in Gemini's tight grip, "I just want to be his!" his hot breath burns in Gemini's face.