Chapter -4

Hey guys!! I'm back with new chapter. Do comment your opinions.

Please Vote, share and comment:))

✨✨

MILAN POV:

Everything felt like a usual wet dream but it's not a dream anymore. We are here, in my car, in the midst of rain, where anyone could see us anytime. We are literally eating each other face and grinding on each other. Shilpa, my girl, on my lap, naked, rubbing against me was never the thing I thought would happen when I started today.

Everything felt so sensual. I thought I was in another dimension when she asked me to go to the backseat and that I didn't function for a few minutes. But the second i realised what was going on, I flew to the back and the next thing I knew that I was kissed all over my face. It truly felt heavenly to be kissed by our lover.

Now, here I'm sitting in the back seat with my girlfriend naked on my lap. And she's rubbing herself on my fingers. Her boobs are a sight to drool for. They're giggling in the air. My mouth automatically went to slurp on it. Her hand caught my face to guide me through it. Only the sound of me latching on her boobs were heard in the car with her loud moaning.

My hands are all over her body. Those hip curves, love handles, her cutie pochie stomach, thick thighs which is now holding me in my place, and her bouncy prefect butt. Everything has to be worshipped for each day. Her face was so red by blushing. Those chubby cheeks are like apples now tempting me to mooch on them. Her lips swallow from everything I did to her. Her hair is in all the directions and sticking to her face makes her look angelic with a sexy face.

"Ahhh Milan do something here" I heard her moan by guiding my hand to her right side boobs. It made me chuckle. I squeezed them gently. She gasped at it. I continued rubbing gently on them. Her nipples were hard. With my fingers, i played with her nipples. She's breathing heavily already. I pinched her nipples gently. I went sucking her nipples really hard. I bite them, suck them as all I want. I'm sure she will be sore for the next few days.

She's busy rocking her hips against mine. As much as I want to fuck her hard right now, I don't want our first time to be in the backseat of the car. So, I have to pull myself together and calm her down to send her back home. The rain also seems to be stopped now. As I was looking outside to check, she pulled me to crash her lips on mine. With a smile, we went for another make out session. Ohh God i need to stop. As I pulled myself from her, I made her to look at me.

She's visibly confused. I took out every hair that was sticky to her face with sweat. I tacked them behind her ears. "Babe" I called her. She hummed. "The rain seems to be stopped" I talked to her by caressing her face gently. As she realised,what I'm saying, she looked around to take a look outside. She looks so dreamy right now. I enjoyed watching her. Her gaze returned back to me. Her mouth had that little gap and it made me to kiss her again. I ended it short though.

"Shall we go" I asked.

She still seemed confused.

"The rain has stopped. It would be our chances to go" i explained to her.

She hummed and looked at my face.

"What" i raised my eyebrow.

She just kissed me.

"I don't wanna go home" she said.

Now, that had me confused. Before i opened my mouth to talk she continued "I want to stay with you" she whispered it against my ear and licked my ear lobe and slightly sucked on it. It makes my eyes roll. She didn't stop, she continued kissing my jawline and went to the neck. She slurp all over my neck to make sure they leave a mark. My hands went to her ass as they had brains on their own. I gave them a squeeze. Suddenly, I heard a horn sound from a bike that was crossing around. It made me alarmed enough. As the rain stopped everyone started to move this way.