Chapter -3

Hey guys!! I'm back with a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. You can leave your opinions in the comments.

This chapter is going to be little mature 🔞 and that is the disclaimer. Who is your favourite in this story, silpa or Milan? Let me know in the comments:)

🩷🩷

SHILPA'S POV:

Yes guys, we caught up in the rain. Milan has parked his car in a somewhat private place it seems. It's quite here and had some shade place enough to park a car. And I don't think there is many people around here now. As I was taking notes on the things outside, i felt an eye on me.

Of course, sure it's him. Milan.

I watched him in my side eyes without him noticing and guess what, man he isn't even paying attention to my face. He's been raging his eyes up and down on me. Anyone can visibly see the lust in his eyes. It suddenly made me feel hot. I turned away to look outside to make myself calm. It didn't do much help though.

That's when I heard him ask "Can we kiss".

It made me swing my head towards him automatically. I was frozen. I tried to pull back myself to answer him something. But the only thing that came out of my mouth is,

"Huh"

" Can.we.kiss" he emphasized every word annoyingly.

Yes, please do, but I can't bring myself to say it loud. I was searching for words to react to it.

Then, suddenly he started speaking "Yea yea, i understand. I'm sorry I just got carried away".

"Don't bother with it" he continued. Man just let me talk first (as if i would).

He continued again by taking a look outside "It might not stop for now it seems".

He lowered his seat in a lying position and laid on it. Today, milan dressed up in full black attire. And he looks hot as fuck.

If only it was any other girl, she would have already been sitting on his lap giving him all the needs he asked for and pleasure him as they can without making him long for it

If only it was any other girl, she would have already been sitting on his lap giving him all the needs he asked for and pleasure him as they can without making him long for it. Can I even do that, without crashing him by my weight.

It just made me sad again. Was he missing out on things by dating me. I don't know, he actually looks a little stressed these days. And slowly forming dark circles under his eyes are not too hard to miss. Is he not sleeping well? I wondered to myself.

As I was deep in my thoughts, i heard him sigh continuously. He's massaging his head with an unpleasant look on his face.

"What happened".

"Ah? headache" he replied blankly.

"Can I help"

He hissed in an annoyed way and said "How you gonna help". It just silenced me. A part of me knows that it's me who's making him frustrated. I don't know what to do now.