Chapter 4. Me and my bad descisions pt.2

Ray P.O.V.

-----------

(Caution a little rated R part coming up RAY 2WICE if ya know what I mean ...)

I began to kiss her neck slowly while giving her hickies . Her breathing down my neck close to my ear turned me on and made me want to be inside her more and more .. I slowly picked her up then pushed her against the wall and I kissed her lips roughly and eagerly , I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she accepted . We began to tongue wrestle our tongues swirling in each others mouths we slowly parted looking into each others eyes then she looked at my lips and then bit my bottom lip . I could tell she wanted me now . I smirked and then carried her in her bedroom . I laid her down softly then got on top of her , we had another intense make out session she slowly rubbed my d!ck I threw my neck back and bit my lip . I couldn't take it anymore ! The teasing ... I grunted and slid down her sweatpants I laid down and began to kiss her p*ssy threw her lace underwear . I saw her roll her eyes in the back of her head while she played with my braid . I decided to be a little rough and pull her underwear with my teeth , she smiled and bit her bottom lip . Then her phone rang ..

Brandy's P.O.V.

---------------

What the f*ck ?! Who is callin ? I reached over for my phone and looked at my caller I.D. To see a picture of Roc . I pressed the accept button .

-Phone convo-

Me: H-hello ?

Roc: Hey I'm sorry about earlier I-

Me: It's fine .

Roc: It really isn't Brandy ..

Next thing I know I feel Rays soft long tongue insert inside me .. I tried to hold my moans back as I bit my bottom lip and clenched the sheets .. I felt his tongue swirl in circles and I couldn't take it ..

Me: ~moans~

Roc: B-Brandy ?

Me: hmmmmm ...

Roc: What are y- ?

Me: Roc ? Best f-friend I'm gonna h-have to call you back ..

Roc: ... I-

Me: Bye !

-End of convo-

I began to yank rays braids and moan louder . Then I heard a knock at the front door ..

Ray: Ignore it ...

Me: ~nods~

The knocks got louder and louder ... and they got more persistent .. I pulled my underwear and my sweatpants back up and walked to the door while fixing myself up . It could be important . I opened the door to see Roc standing there with a tub of my favorite ice cream cookies and cream and my favorite movie Les Misérables .

Roc: I figured it wasn't to late ..

Me: ... ~smiling weakly~ yeah I was bout to go to bed .

Roc: ~smirks~ you never go to bed this early ..

Me: ~Shrugs~ just tired today I guess ..

Roc: Oh .. ~hands ice cream and movie~ Maybe tomorrow ?

Me: Yeah tomorr-

Ray: Brandy you comin back in the room ~walks in the living room shirtless~

Me: ~Whispers loudly~ RAY !

Roc: ... "Bout to go to bed" huh .. Looks like to me Ray was bout to put you to bed ...

Me: Roc I'm so-