Chapter 13. Jamaica

Since you guys are so patient with me , here's something y'all can read! I'm gonna divide the chapters so y'all can have something to read ! much love guys ❤

________________________________________

Brandy's P.O.V.

Flight attendant: We are now landing in Jamaica , thank you for flying with us! have a beautiful trip, *smiles*

I sighed deeply as I glanced over at Chres as he was on Instagram looking on his feed.. I glanced over at Prod who was staring right back at me with sorrowful eyes.. I scoffed an turned my head. I hate his guts! he's evil.. but- I don't know..

Chres: Whatchu thinking bout beautiful? *smirks*

Me: .. A lot .. *looks down*

Chres: Like?? *raises eyebrow*

Me: Don't feel like discussing it right now Chresanto... *sighs deeply*

Chres: Oh... Okay ..

After that a silence drew over us and we sat there and waited for the plane to land so we could get off and head for the hotel.. well Chresanto and I at least . Prod still has to go over to the beach house Courtney and him got when she robbed Chres . I can't wait to relax on the beach next to the hotel .. shit a girl is knocked!

**

Prod's P.O.V.

We got off the plane and stood in front of the airport waiting for our cabs.

Me: Okay so everything is going to run normally , I'm gonna go with Courtney and chill with he like everything is cool and on the 3rd day that were here .. that's when the plan is gonna take place ight?

They both nodded and then my cab pulled up. I got in the cab , I blew a raspberry , and leaned my head against the glass noticing we weren't moving ...

Cab driver: I need to know where we're going sir..

Me: *chuckles* Sorry .. uh Cove beach please .. (A/N: Fictional beach as far as I know of..)

Cab driver: Okay! *smiles*

***

We pulled up to the beach , I payed my money , I got my luggage , and began to walk to the house which was really close by.. When I got to the door I knocked on it and waited outside.

Courtney: *opens the door* PROD!! *squeals while hugging me*

Me: *chuckles* Heyyyy...

Courtney: I missed you love.. *play pouts while grabbing one of my bags* Come on! We have LOTS to do and I wanna tell you something that might make you happy.. *smiles*

Me: Oh okay , and what are we doing?? *smiles*

Courtney: Beach,dates,dancing,clubbing, sex.. *smirks*

Me: Oohh *fake smirks*

Courtney: Mmmhm .. but yeah! I can't wait to spend time with you Craig.. I love you so much and I wanna spend every precious moment with you..

Guilt instantly flooded though my body. She planted a kiss on my cheek and wrapped her arms around my neck.. I stared into her hazel eyes as she smiled showing her pearly whites. Courtney was TRULEY beautiful.. which made me not wanna kill her... but I gotta do what I gotta do..

Brandy's P.O.V.

We walked into the hotel room and I rushed right to the bed plopping down on it while letting out a loud sigh.. finally! I listen to the waves crash onto the rocks and smiled to myself. But was quickly interrupted by Chresanto laying on top of me resting his head on my chest..

Chres: Finally , shit.. *kisses my neck*

Me: Mh.. *smirks* Chres can we wait til tonight... I just wanna go to the beach..

Chres: But I want you.... *sighs deeply*

Me: .. How about we kill two birds with one stone? *smirks*

Chres: Beach sex?... *smirks while licking lips*

Me: mmmmhm... *smiles*

Chres: *Hops up then runs to the bathroom* come on! chop chop! we gotta get to the beach!

I giggled while slowly getting off the bed.. heading into the bathroom..

_________________________________

Tbc... Rated r parts coming up next chapter just to warn y'all! and the chapter is gonna be longer.

Peace ❤✌