One

Y'all ever felt like getting too close with someone is dangerous?

What about holding him down through the tough and you bring him up to be the good person he is, just for him to forget about you?

That's me. Andrea. I gave that man 4 years, and it was a complete waste, but I completely fell to deeply in love with him.

Kinda blame myself sometimes.

But read this story, and see and feel what I'm about to say throughout the entire relationship.

Andrea (main character, 22, 5'5, hairstylist, makeup artist,)

"Umm drea', I just seen Devon's brother post, and Devon is out of jail look" my sister ariyah said showing me a post.

Ariyah (sister, 20, 5'6, in college)

"This gotta be fake" I looked at her.

"No its not"

"Nobody told me about it" I said.

"Maybe because he's waiting for you to say something, that's yo man" she said.

"It's been 4 years, he possibly forgot about me" I said.

"How could he forget about you, y'all never broke up after he went to jail, instead you just didn't talk, cause mama wouldn't let you" she said.

"Exactly he knows that, and plus, how would I even get in touch with him" I said.

She turned her phone facing me, showing me she texted his brother and asked about Devon.

"Riyah why would you do that?" I pouted.