Two (challenges)

Months passed and were here......

"Baby guess what" I said coming downstairs to the kitchen table in excitement.

"What?" He said.

"The owner of Harold's Dealer Shop called and they said that you have the job baby, it's a start of you starting your own business" I said.

I was so excited for him, cause I did everything in my power to get him this job. Seconds of being excited, I noticed he didn't seem too happy about it.

"Bae, aren't you excited?" I said.

"Drea, I told you I wanted to start off fresh, I don't wanna go through nobody to start it" he said.

"But baby this is fresh, and you know we don't have enough money for that right now"

"I'll have to sacrifice my business" I said.

"So you care bout to business more than me?" He asked me standing up.

"I didnt say that, I'm just saying, if I let go my business to start yours, what if your business doesn't work out" I said.

"So now you doubting my goals, wow, ok" he said.

"No I'm not, baby I want you to meet your goals, let's just do it the easy way okay, you can start working tomorrow, please just trust me on this" I said.

"Fine, I'ma try this way out" he said and I smiled and I hugged him. "I love you so much, and I believe in you" I said. "I love you too, I'm trusting the process" he said.

1 year later.....

Devon finally made it to the big win, I'm helping him get his business started, he has made enough money and did enough deals to start his own car business.

"I can't do this shit mane" he said and I turn around cause he was sitting at the kitchen counter writing everything he needs to know and his distant goals for his business.

"What's going on?" I asked him with a hand on his shoulder.

"I been thinking for the past hour and only got two ideas down" he said.

"Okay first, don't stress yourself too much, and just ask yourself a few questions, for example simple things, how do you want your business to take place on the inside," I asked him and he started writing.

"Now you continue to ask yourself questions like that, and let me know if you need anything else, and remember baby we're in this together" I said kissing his cheek.

Oh how he was my everything, the world he lived in revolved around me. He made me feel that way.

8 months later, (sorry for all the fast forwarding, this book is a long book, just try a get to the point cause on that time it's gonna get longer)

His business started booming so quick and I was so proud of my baby. I was proud of myself as well for sticking around and helping him through this journey and watching it grow.

But did he show his appreciation towards me? I don't think so. Matter fact he stopped a lot of things, pointing to our relationship.

Me and my sister were at the gym.

"So how are you and Devon?" She asked me. "It's going good, can't complain" I said.