I Will Always Wait For You

This might or might not be a short story. I don't know yet, let's just see where this will go. Here is the first chapter.
🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂🎃🍂
12 days later

"Zichen, if you see pink willow tree stop right in front of the tree." It didn't take long for Song Lan to see the pink willow tree that Xiao Xingchen was talking about. Song Lan stop right in front of the tree.

"Zichen," Song Lan went inside of the carriage to help Xiao Xingchen to get off. "Gongzi, I'll help you with Lan er gongzi," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. He help Wen Ning to put Lan Wangji on his back. (Wen Ning back)

When they all got off of the carriage, they went to stand in front of the willow tree. "A-Ying? Come, put your hand in front of the tree," Wei Wuxian did just that. The willow trees begin to part from the middle into two separate directions.

"Wen Ning this way," Xiao Xingchen lead the way, "Shishu," Wei Wuxian walk up next to his Shishu while looking back at Lan Wangji.

"Shishu, how come I can open the way?" Xiao Xingchen sigh as he went on explaining to Wei Wuxian. "A-Ying, your Baoshan Sanren grandson. Son of Cangse Sanren who is the daughter of my master. Whoever have blood line inside of them they can open it. I can too since I am her disciple."

"But why didn't you try to open it?" Song Lan shake his head at this, "xingchen afraid that his master will sense his aura."

"If she does?" Wei Wuxian asked. "She will come find him."

"We're here," they come to a place with a stone circle in the middle of the forest. The place have pink willow tree all around them. "Wen Ning, go put Lan er gongzi in the middle." Wen Ning went to do just that. He put Lan Wangji in the middle of the stone circle.

As Wen Ning step back, Lan Wangji body for lift up with a white light surrounding the whole stone circle. "Shishu," Wei Wuxian turn to look at Xiao Xingchen.

"Is alright A-Ying, look?" Wei Wuxian turn back to look at what is happening. The white light also come up as it pass through Lan Wangji body. They see all of the dark energy is leaving Lan Wangji body.

Xiao Xingchen turn to look at those behind him, "Come, there is a place where we can stay." He lead the way, "Wei Qianbei?" All Lan Sizhui can hear from Wei Wuxian is, "Go on ahead first, I want to stay here a bit longer."

When everyone is gone Wei Wuxian got closer to the white light, he put his hand on it. "Please wake up soon Lan Zhan. No matter what anyone said, I will take you away from this unrighteousness world." After saying that to Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian look at Lan Wangji one last time before heading to where the other is at.

Wei Wuxian doesn't know it, when he left from there Lan Wangji eye was moving. It is like Lan Wangji have heard what Wei Wuxian just said.

Every now and then Wei Wuxian went back to where Lan Wangji is at. He went there to play their song, a song that he hope that Lan Wangji will wake up soon.
5 weeks later

The group doesn't know it, the light that help Lan Wangji disappear. Lan Wangji body is been slowly slowly getting move back down to the ground. Lan Wangji suddenly felt warm sun light shining on his face.

He slowly opened his eye, he look up to see beautiful blue sky, pink petal falling all around him and a familiar sound of flute playing in the distance. 'I know that song!' When he try to get up, he end up falling back down.

He got back up again and this time he didn't fall back down. Lan Wangji follow the sound of the flute. 'Wei Ying. Wei Ying. Wei Ying.'

The place is big it is full of pink willow tree and flower brush on either side. There is a road where a person can walk around. The more Lan Wangji walk deeper into the forest the louder the flute is.

The more Lan Wangji walk the more he start to get tire, "Wei...Ying! Wei..Ying!" He breath in then shouted, "WEI YING!"

At the end of the forest Wei Wuxian stop playing when he hear, "WEI YING!"

"Lan Zhan!" He jump down from the tree, he run in the direction of Lan Wangji voice. "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" He run while shouting Lan Wangji birth name.

At the other end Lan Wangji hear, "Lan Zhan!"

"Wei Ying," he gathered his strength, as he begin to run in the direction of Wei Wuxian voice. The two run as fast as they can toward each other voice. "LAN ZHAN!"

"WEI YING!"

Just then the two saw one another, "Lan Zhan."

"Wei Ying."

The two ran toward one another, they soon embraced each other in their arm. "Wei Ying!"

"I'm here. I'm here, I'm alive."

Lan Wangji tighten his arm around Wei Wuxian body, "I'm sorry Wei Ying. I couldn't save you." Wei Wuxian pull back, he put both of his hand on each side of Lan Wangji cheek, "is not your fault....I decide to end my life. I was in pain, hurt, sad and alone, no one could understand what I am going through. I'm sorry that I left you alone Lan Zhan, I'm sorry that you have to wait for me."

Lan Wangji pull Wei Wuxian back into his arm, "I will always wait for you.....no matter how long, how many lifetime, I will always wait for you."

Fin
🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂
Sorry this is a short story for the sequel to "I will do anything for you" it is not a long chapter or many chapters. So tell me what do you think of this sequel for the story.