Chapter 1

Sylvie's eye's blurred, rising up alittle to rub her eyes. She's feeling very stiff, her sight coming to. Where two strangers stand before her. Looking around she sees five other empty beds. The stranger dressed in a white apron and a gray under covers and light brown hair and a young face takes a light to sylvie's eyes. She says very bubbly "bonjour Elle you're in the hospital.  Sylvie seems confused, the nurse sees the confusion and starts asking a line of questioning in a more serious tone. "Do you know your name, where you live?" Waits a moment for Sylvie to speak but just more confusion covers her face.
Madame? — Madame Sylvie?
Sylvie looks up to her and just says "I — I don't know"?
The other woman present was very polished, tall, sharp chin, long almost white wavy hair, and a look that intimidated her. With a long tight black dress that flowed to the floor, V-line that exposed her chest, and a large black sun hat with white sun glasses matching in size. She's speaks with fake reassurance  "Madame Sylvie sweet American your special; you played with something you know nothing about and payed the price. The price was your memory's it seems".
"Du calme"! Says the nurse the other women rolling her eyes.
"Wait where am I" says Sylvie now understanding there accent is not American. See she didn't lose everything she just lost everything that was her. The who she is - memory's holding her personality, mother , father, friends, pets, favorite foods, growing up. Where she came from happy thoughts or mad thoughts with anyone before. There's just this hole of where it all was.
Only thing left of who she is was a memory of Christmas.

The white haired women grabs Sylvie's hand with both hers trying to be more sincere this time and speaks " I'm the seer, I'm the mother of this coven and where family here to help you learn and grow." "We are a coven of the last standing witch's and I'm your elder." She scarfs and looks at her nails with disgust "but I don't age so don't call me elder."
  "I'm Ressilla but you'll only address me as Madame or seer". "Is this understood"? Said Ressilla to Sylvie.
  Sylvie Said nothing as she's confused and intimidated by her. She was lost.

"It looked like your powers burned down the home you lived in with your parents". Ressilla said more sad now. Sylvie just drops her head still not saying anything now. Everything running in her head over and over. It's to much for you to understand. She could ask more but she can't.
The nurse putting her hand on sylvie's shoulder and with that bubbly voice from her introduction trying to brighten her up. She slowly bragged out " tu as des pouvoirs". Sylvie look's up and the nurse smiles really big and in English says "YOU HAVE POWERS!!!
The nurse looks at Ressilla and hugs her. Ressilla small hugs her and pulls away and they kiss on the cheeks.
Both now looking at sylvie for any reaction but they see the same confusion as before. Although now her mouth was kinda open but she was able to say "will I have to do that to people too" making both women break into a laugh. After Ressilla say's "it's a French thing love - you'll get used to it". She continues to say "now you rest we will talk more soon but you'll be taken care of - your one of us now. Avoir Sylvie.