Chapter 2

Rising up from bed this time not in the coven's hospital but an apartment.
Pretty bare with whites and grays although there is two large windows leading to a balcony. Sylvie walks out to balcony maybe five floors up. Down below to the streets of Paris France.
The Seer had arranged her an apartment.
Sylvie takes it all in before walking back into the living room, as she's walking in she sees a note on the tv stand. She picks up the note to find a phone under it with a book.
She reads the note as

From:
Madame Seer, use the phone to keep in contact with me always. I will be calling and texting you so keep up. Your new job awaits text me when this fines you well. My contact is the only one in the phone should not be hard American.
Also start learning French!

Sylvie puts the note down slips the phone in here pocket and sees the book is a translation book for learning French. Sylvie chuckles at this.
Continuing on Sylvie's hungry after who knows how long she's been out or how she even got there. She get to the fridge to see it's fully stocked. She then gets the idea to look around the whole apartment and found the whole apartment is filled with everything she could need.

      Sylvie very confused and concerned to who the hell these people are and why France. Why Paris France and me? Why can't I remember anything but one small weird memory. It's all making no sense. Sylvie try's to consider if she has powers or if it was all a dream but a he's denying everything even thinking maybe she is dead.
  Yah — but why Paris France then?
I need answers, I need to see Ressilla.

After making something to eat she texts the seer to tell her she's ready for some answers.

While waiting for the seer to reply she goes back outside to the balcony and sits at the table and chair there. As she's there looking around trying to take it all in there's yelling in the streets.
Sylvie looks down to it just being a group of French friends seeing one another and start laughing. They start speaking and is to far to hear. So she sits back down bummed out hoping for something in this strange moment.

Finally a *ding* her phone text sound. With a sign of 1000 lbs she's ready to see her.

*ding*
   Madame Sylvie hope you enjoyed your apartment view. Must we meet at your new job with a tour of the coven.
*ding*
   Map~ address ~ link to LVMH CEO Paris France

Sylvie clicks link to see it's just a six minute walk. That's crazy, changes to something more nice while looking up the CEO. In shock it's a luxury brand that owns many other big brands.
She's coming to the realization that these people are high-Society. Maybe that's how they got the apartment and hospital. "I have to be careful". "Something doesn't seem right Sylvie"

•Her gut was right•