Chapter 1 The adventure continues

Flashback...

Sappy and the lost boys played together, her laugh was playful and childlike, they were playing a game of treasure hunt. Skyler joined in the fun even though he wasn't very thrilled about Sappy joining the lost boys. Sappy came to live at Neverland after she returned home from her previous journey. 

Peter was amused with Sappy and her childlike laugh. But the pirates had threatened their peace and war in Neverland was about to break. Sappy found the treasure and the boys praised her. A young pirate named Hawkins had joined forces with Pan after Sappy escaped by diving off the side of the Jolly Roger. He had a twin named Hawkeye who was ruthless enough to remain on Hook's side. Could Sappy learn to live peacefully with the lost boys or would Hook attempt to make her his cabin girl and force her to join his crew?

Sappy and the boys played another game of tag after they played treasure hunt. Peter chased Sappy into the woods. Sappy forgot about her cottage in Edinburgh and she found herself happier in Neverland with the lost boys. Skyler smiled as he joined in the fun it made him happy to watch Sappy play. 

End of Flashback...

"Gotcha," Peter called after he had tagged Sappy while flying low to the ground "try to catch me if you can." Sappy laughed as she started chasing Peter into the woods. "I'll get you Peter." He flew into the woods making everyone laugh. Peter kept flying leading her away from the lost boys.  

Sappy found herself running in the woods chasing after Peter. He leaps out from behind some bushes and tackles her to the ground. Sappy and Peter start wrestling playfully like they did when she was a cabin girl for Hook. Sappy looks into Peter's eyes a mischievous smile played across his face. "This is a familiar scene," said Sappy "I guess this is what happens when you become a lost girl permanently." 

"We're going to have a never ending adventure here in Neverland today," said Peter "and you're going to love it." 

Sappy smiles at Peter there's a hint of love and affection in her eyes as she looks back into his eyes. He grins at her and helps her up. "Would you like to see something?" asks Peter as she gets back up. Sappy's eyes seem to sparkle in the sunlight. "What are you going to show me this time?" 

Peter takes Sappy's hand and leads her further away from the lost boys. He takes her to a meadow with fairies and never deer. There's a tree in the meadow, Peter gets closer to the tree and says "Welcome to pixie hollow, this is where Tinkerbell lives." Sappy nods with interest as memories of her home in Edinburgh reappear. They find a quiet spot to sit down in the grass together. "Pixie Hollow is incredible Peter," said Sappy. The fairies Iridessa, Vidia, Silvermist, and Fawn fly up to Peter and Sappy landing on their shoulders. "Looks like Tinkerbell's friends came to say hello." giggles Sappy. 

Peter laughs and looks Sappy in the eye, "You're right about that one, they love it when I play my pipes for them," said Peter pulling out pan pipes. He plays an entrancing song on his pipes and the fairies greet them, some landing on Sappy and some land on Peter. When he finishes the fairies stick around. 

Three hours later...

Peter and Sappy walk back feeling a special connection with each other, Peter stops and looks at Sappy with pure love and affection, a mischievous glint in his eye. Sappy puts her hands on a tree and gives Peter a hint that she's attracted to him. Her blue eyes sparkle when she sees him. He goes up to her and puts an arm around her waist. "What do you say?" said Peter "shall I take you exploring tomorrow? Neverland is a wonderful place, it has its secrets and those secrets are to be kept." 

Sappy looks into Peter's eyes, "I would be happy to explore Neverland with you, Peter," she said "we'll find out more about it's secrets tomorrow." Peter smiles and leans in to kiss her on the lips. Sappy kisses Peter back and wraps her arms around his neck. "Forgive me Skyler," Sappy's thoughts speak to her out loud.

Sappy pulls away from the kiss and smiles at Peter. A mischievous smile plays on his face, they head back to the hideout and the boys are with Skyler and Brady are hanging out in the corner. Brady goes up to Sappy and kisses her on the hand. "Good evening my sweetheart, shall we go play out in the forest tonight." 

"No Brady," Sappy said firmly "I already played in the forest with Peter." Skyler puts an arm around Sappy, he glares at Peter and the lost boys. "Sappy, do you love Peter more?" asked Skyler " or do you love me more?" 

"I think I have feelings for you Skyler," said Sappy "it's only temporary with Peter." 

"You'd better choose before it becomes permanent," said Skyler. Peter approaches Sappy and takes her by the hand. "Back off Brady," he said "Sappy is mine and I'm glad she chose to stay with us in Neverland." 

Meanwhile at pirates cove...

The Jolly Roger had returned, Hook stood on the front of the ship scanning the shore for Hawkins who had joined forces with Peter in the previous story. His brother Hawkeye scanned the shore too and they found nothing. "Why don't we go ashore," said Smee "and look for him captain." 

Hook looks at Smee. "Come on we're going to get our cabin girl back," said Hook "and I don't care if Peter stops me." Smee rounds up the crew and head to the shore. Fairies come forward to greet the pirates and Hook whispers to one of them, "Would you be so kind to take us to Peter's hideout," asked Hook "I need to get two of my crew members back." 

The fairies look at each other in fear, Zarina the pirate fairy comes forward and jingles. "I can take you there," she said "I know the way to Peter's hide out." The pirates decide to follow Zarina and she takes them straight for Hangman's tree. 

To be continued ....