12.

The plane landed smoothly. Alex had came to pick me up from the airport. As soon as I saw him I ran towards him to hug him but he took a step back I stopped and looked at him with a pout and lowered my hands then he smiled and pulled me in a tight hug I smiled and hugged him back.

Alex: how are you?

Emily: absolutely fine!

Alex: you smell.

I hit him. He laughed. I broke the hug. I looked at him with a big smile. The driver took my belongings in the car and settled them. We both sat on the back of the car and the driver started the car.

Alex asked about my university and my friends. I answered him.

Alex: you livin' fine in that big ass house?

Emily: yep!

Alex: you want me to move in?

I started thinking when he said that but before I could answer him he cut me off.

Alex: I was kidding. I won't live with someone as annoying as you.

Emily: yeah we sure got the same genes. 

Alex: oh you are getting educated I see.

Emily: dude! Stop messing with me!

Alex: why?

Emily: just stop!

Alex: you are ordering your elder brother?

Emily: shut up. Have you chose my dress?

Alex: I have.

Emily: is it good?

Alex: you are doubting my taste. I am hurt.

Emily: yeah. Just like last time when I have to go to my friend's party I asked you to get me a dress and you got what? A long frock that even had collars. Only my face was visible.

Alex: this time it is good.

Emily: I hope.

We kept chatting about random things and soon we reached at our mansion.

The mansion 

We went inside I saw mom in the kitchen I ran up to her and back hugged her.

Emily: I missed you mom!

Mrs Smith: finally you are here..