9.

Emily's POV.

We went out of the campus... Aliana was still blushing..

Aliana: Emy! You saw! I guess that was the first time we talked to eachother!

I smiled at her excitement. Aliana got a call. It was from Andrew.

On call.

Aliana: hello?

Andrew: where are you? I am at the car...

Aliana: I will stay at Emily's place.

Andrew: okay.. then take care. And when will you be back?

Aliana: soon.. but not today.

Andrew: okay take care. Be safe!

Aliana: yes. Bye.

She hung the call.

Emily: what was he saying?

Aliana: he was asking me where I was.. he was waiting for me...

Emily: you haven't told him?

Aliana: no.. but I did now.

Emily: okay then.. hop in!

I said as we reached at the car. She sat inside the passenger seat and I sat inside the drivers. I started driving.

Aliana started the song. We listened to music and made our way towards my house. The ride was of comfortable silence and in between Aliana might ask me small question and I would answer it.

After a while we reached at my house. I parked the car and made our way inside. I greeted the guards at the front door. He handed me an envelope.. I took it and went inside the house along with Aliana.

I put the envelope on the side table.

Emily: you are going to take the shower first or should I?

Aliana: you do.

Emily: okay.

I said and took my bathrobe and went inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I came out wearing my bathrobe. It was long and it reaches under my knees.

Aliana was lying down and using phone.. the maid knocked and came she placed the food on the table and I thanked her, she goes out.

Emily: go take a shower you lazy ass!

Aliana: 5 minutes more!

I walked up to her and pulled her by her arms.

Emily: go now!!

Aliana: whyyyyy!

I frowned my eyebrows.

Emily: remember date with Jake!? You have to get ready for the meeting! And I have to tell you how to not stay quiet and stutter!

Aliana: where's my bathrobe.

I pointed towards bathroom. Telling her that it was inside the bathroom

She went inside the bathroom and locked the door and started taking a bath.

I sat down and started eating. Aliana came after a few minutes. She also came and sat down and started eating.