C3: We're the Gaunts

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the Hogwarts Legacy characters or storyline as we are not affiliated. While contents of the story may overlap parts of the games story it will not be the same. New characters and spells will be in the story that are not a part of the game. Characters have also been aged up to 18+ for this story. This story will contain mature themes such as but not limited to: sex, alcohol, bdsm, abuse, trauma, death, blood/gore etc. Read at your own risk.

Artist: Igor Kirdeika, Source - Art station 

I looked outside the carriage window to see the estate grounds. It was difficult to see through the darkness, but from the parts I could see lit by the moon. It was beautiful. 

I turned to the side to look at Ominis. I didn't know him well enough to know what he was thinking or feeling. He twirled the small curls at the end of his hair and had a  serious expression. He remained quiet for the few minutes it took us to get to the main house. 

Artist: Dvinaamesca, Source - Pinterest

"Remember what I said Y/N" he reminded

"Yes of course Ominis." 

I looked over at Sebastian who gave me a reassuring smile. The carriage came to a complete stop and I could feel the carriage shuffle around as the gentleman that drove us here got off to open our door. 

"We've arrived young master Gaunt" the gentleman said.

Ominis was the first to get off the carriage and waited with an arm extended for me to get down. 

"That's your cue my lady." Sebastian said with a smile. 

Taking a breath I reached my hand out towards Ominis. Like before he wrapped his fingers gently over my hand and helped me down off the carriage. I was too scared to look around but from the corner of my eye I could see two figures standing near the front of the home. 

We took a few steps forward before Ominis grabbed my hand and wrapped it over his arm. 

"It's okay to breathe Y/N. You have nothing to worry about so long as I'm here. Just breathe and don't forget to smile. We're being watched." He said lowly almost under his breath.

I took and breath and put a smile on my face. Behind me I could hear Sebastian get off the carriage and follow behind. 

We walked up the stairs of the main estate. At the top the two figures I once saw in the distance turned out to be a man and a woman. The man was handsome and well dressed his face was serious and I could see him observing our every move. He looked like an older version of Ominis. The woman was very beautiful she had a small smirk on her face as she watched us approach. 

We stopped a few feet in front of them. Ominis carefully removed my hand from his arm. He took two steps forward. 

"Ominis." The man greeted.