C19: The red thread

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the Hogwarts Legacy characters or storyline as we are not affiliated. While contents of the story may overlap parts of the games story it will not be the same. New characters and spells will be in the story that are not a part of the game. Characters have also been aged up to 18+ for this story. This story will contain mature themes such as but not limited to: sex, alcohol, bdsm, abuse, trauma, death, blood/gore etc. Read at your own risk.

Gaunt Estate, Nyx House:

"Are you leaving?" I asked as he stood by the door.

"No darling. I was just saying goodbye to Ominis." He clarified.

"Ominis was here?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. 

"Yes, he wanted to say goodbye. He was also happy to hear about Anne and said he'd see us when he got back." He added. 

I was surprised that the conversation had gone so well. I knew Ominis was still very much upset with Sebastian after the events with Solomon. Despite the fact that it was his best friend Ominis believed that he deserved to face his consequences. However, even had admitted that Azkaban was too cruel a punishment. 

My heart was also sad to see my newfound friendship with Ominis was put on a halt for the summer. I could only hope we could resume like normal upon his return.

"How are you feeling love?" Sebastian asked as he caressed my face. 

"A little sore I'll admit, but a lot better now that you're here."  I smiled leaning in for a kiss. 

"I love you."

"And I love you darling." he whispered gently.

I looked around to find the home in pristine shape. 

"Has Florence already been by?" I asked.

Sebastian had a smug look on his face. 

"I'm afraid not darling, this was all me." He smirked 

An unexpected laugh made its way out of me. When I turned to look at Sebastian he his smug face had turned into a glare. This only fueled my laughter. 

"Oh, shut up Y/N" he said waving his hands at me. 

--

"Are you sure you're well enough to apparate Sebastian? Feldcroft is a far distance." 

"I'll be fine love. Look at me, I managed to outlast you last night, and I had just apparated from the states." he gave me a wink.

"You're such a scoundrel Sebastian." I said crossing my arms. 

"But I'm your scoundrel!" He teased

"Are you ready?" he asked holding out his hand. 

"Yes." I grabbed his hand and braced myself. 

 Apparition was probably the one thing I hated in the world. That and spiders, but that's a given. What only took a few seconds felt like an eternity. The feeling of your body breaking down, the lack of oxygen, and pressure that hits your chest when you reach your destination; it was horrible. 

I really give props to Sebastian for being a strong wizard because what he accomplished was something not a lot of wizards can do. Myself included. 

I felt like I was going to be sick. I knelt down.

"Just control your breathing love. Don't allow it to overcome you or you'll be sick." Sebastain stood me up tall and coached me through it.